Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.2 Average
Bump these teams to SuperTitan please!!!
02-19-2013, 11:21 AM
RE: Bump these teams to SuperTitan please!!!
(02-19-2013 11:13 AM)GreatGonzales Wrote:  
Quote:What I am saying is that ST is not a league, it's a distinction. It's an award. OML sat down and said " X is the threshold for being a ST", anyone who reaches X will receive the distinction of SuperTitan. It's not as ST is a league all it's own, and the two ST only play each other, and masters only play master. You're all playing each other anyways. I'm sure OML set the level they did knowing it was very hard to get to, and want to award those who reach it accordingly. The fact that the there is a difference between the percentage of 1v1 STs and the number of 2v2 STs I think is based on the fact that its much harder to improve as a duo than it is to improve on your own. It's harder to reach that top echelon level. Its hard. It should be hard. But its not impossible. What I'm arguing is that I don't think there should be a shortcut.

Amoffett, you are still arguing from the false assumption that we are arguing for a fast track to the ST league. Rather, we are correcting a flaw that has always existed. I don't know what else to say, I've said it all already. It's still a distinction to be 2v2 ST - just as much as it is to be 1v1 ST.

I'm pretty sure it's not a false assumption. Lowering the threshold makes it easier to be a supertitan. It would take less time and less skill than it does currently. That's what a fast track is.

GC name: amoffett11
1v1 Super-Titan
2v2 with .Memories. and 2v2 random Master League

Until you stalk and overrun you can't devour anyone
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bump these teams to SuperTitan please!!! - amoffett11 - 02-19-2013 11:21 AM