Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.2 Average
Bump these teams to SuperTitan please!!!
02-19-2013, 09:56 AM (This post was last modified: 02-19-2013 09:58 AM by alexjiang1.)
RE: Bump these teams to SuperTitan please!!!
(02-19-2013 09:51 AM)Necrocat219 Wrote:  You completely missed my point, the main point is that with a small player base the boundaries need to be more relaxed to accommodate as so few teams know each other in real life. This isn't about point scoring or kissing up to players or using individual examples, it seems I had to use one as GG and COmbatEX's slew of explanations don't seem to satisfy even though they are perfectly resonable.

Again, stop the assuming, no ones kissing up to anyone. I've already stated, Terence and awpertunity are good enough, why? Because when we played them, they handled our attack very well and provided an amazing counterattack and came up with a strategy we haven't seen before. They've split the league games with us. I've looked at their game in the tournament on BB and its a very very good defense. Near flawless, I suggest you take a look at it if you disagree and feel like Im kissing up to them
(02-19-2013 09:56 AM)Coolio Wrote:  Ok, I have been readi this whole thread. I do play 2v2 and I was in masters before (I think) y partner stopped playing. So I have some anger from 2v2 just like the rest of you. But my team was not a top master so I believe I am a more neutral party.

Having declared I am a neutral party, I believe everyone posting In this thread should be open- minded to their opponents thoughts. Yes, Great Gonzales and worldfamous, we understand that there are only 2 super Titan teams when there probably should be more. And yes, mr banger and amofett, we understand that the threshold was set at a certain point and that if Alex and Adam haven't made changes after 7 months, why would it be wrong? They are the developers after all and most likely know what's best for the game.

But, why can't we have the best of both worlds? One side wants more super Titan teams while the other doesn't. There seems there could be a halfway point. What if the threshold was lowered slightly, enough that it would give teams a better chance to make it into super Titan, but not enough to promote those top master teams right away? Would that make both sides happy? Because I don't think anyone clicked on the link I posted before.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oo4OnQpwjkc
Not saying we don't want more ST, we welcome them, but you have to earn it. Period.

iPro Clan
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bump these teams to SuperTitan please!!! - alexjiang1 - 02-19-2013 09:56 AM