Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.2 Average
Bump these teams to SuperTitan please!!!
02-19-2013, 09:28 AM (This post was last modified: 02-19-2013 09:29 AM by Necrocat219.)
RE: Bump these teams to SuperTitan please!!!
(02-19-2013 09:09 AM)Mr.Banger Wrote:  I never said I was set on not promoting anyone else to ST. I'm just wondering why there's all these complaints when it's clearly possible to get to ST...

Just because you have managed to get into ST level doesn't mean that it's possible for other teams (In fact improbable is probably correct here), in fact thats probably whats restricting the other teams from getting up there. Probably, of course I can't say thats true as we don't know how it works. I'm really surprised no one has mentioned the fact that you both can communicate with each other in person whenever you want and guide each others moves and tell each other what the other is doing whenever you want which would be a big contributing factor after all. Plus you are both in Master and Gifted in 1vs1 which is unusual compared to the top Master 2vs2 teams, who are largely Super Titans. A player shouldn't be penalized for not being able to communicate with each other as well as a player of equal skill. I believe that the other ST's were friends in real life also? Really if anything this should mean there should be more lax boundaries between Master/ST in 2vs2 otherwise if the game was more popular ST's would only be compromised of players that know each other in real life.

Top 200 peak ranking: #18 Super-Titan

I'm currently taking a competative break. Am up for friendlies and tournaments!

(06-09-2014 02:14 PM)Bbobb555 Wrote:  I looked it up, apparently a kendama is a yo-yo (!). How the heck do you have forums for yo-yos?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bump these teams to SuperTitan please!!! - Necrocat219 - 02-19-2013 09:28 AM