Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.2 Average
Bump these teams to SuperTitan please!!!
02-19-2013, 08:12 AM (This post was last modified: 02-19-2013 08:18 AM by CombatEX.)
RE: Bump these teams to SuperTitan please!!!
(02-19-2013 05:43 AM)amoffett Wrote:  1. I would argue that the elite have emerged.

I would argue that there are Master teams that could be better than current ST teams in terms of hidden-rating at this moment (see my post above if you don't know what I mean). Just to be clear, I don't think Eijolend and I should be ST at this point as we haven't played enough games to really know, but other Master teams on that list could easily be at a higher rating than the ST teams. We won't know without a top 2v2 hidden-rating list.

(02-19-2013 06:23 AM)myninja527 Wrote:  Honestly,

I think that these teams:

Terenceshiu/Awpertunity
Terenceshiu/poweewee
Burnodrod/Mastercaster
Sir3/p1noyboypj

are leaps and bounds better than the other ones listed, and deserving of the super titan rating. We go about 50/50 with the other teams on that list, and The ninjas aren't quite at that supertitan level.

We are 2-0 against you and we were even P2 both games so I don't know what you're talking about.

There seems to be a lot of people claiming this team is better than that team. This team is the elite team. My team is miles ahead of your team. That team over there is more deserving than that other team. etcetc. Please just stop everyone. Now more than ever this makes me want a 2v2 top list so we can stop all the speculation, much of which is just plain wrong. People claiming this and that only for others to reveal that the so-called stats they are providing are just fabricated. It is useless. We need OML to provide a true list.

[Image: supertitanreplay.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bump these teams to SuperTitan please!!! - CombatEX - 02-19-2013 08:12 AM