Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.2 Average
Bump these teams to SuperTitan please!!!
02-19-2013, 03:16 AM (This post was last modified: 02-19-2013 03:21 AM by worldfamous.)
RE: Bump these teams to SuperTitan please!!!
If skill rating is solely based on wins and losses, having nothing to do with population, and the necessary skill level for ST is 700 while mine is 690, I am perfectly ok with remaining a master. However, if it is population based and only a certain percentage of players get it, I am not ok with it at this point. Let's say there are 1000 players and only the top .002 can be super titans. Now we say ST team 1 is a skill rating of 1000, team 2 999, and I come in at 998. Do you all not think that's just a little absurd at this point? I don't know if I'm that guy at 998 but I do know that someone is and I know that I am constantly matched up against the 999 team and beating them a fair percentage of the time. If Terenceahiu loses to poweewee 60 or 70% of the time but beats every other super Titan 75% or higher, should we bump him to masters? That's roughly what's going on here due to lack of population. At least that's my guess of what's in the black box.
As for the Gurleyman Krogoth being one person, there is one circumstantial piece of evidence. I just checked and see that Gurleyman is a master in 1v1 and Krogoth isn't even ranked. I realize it's totally possible to never have played 1v1 but it does seem odd to be a ST in one and not even play the other. I'm not saying that's what's going on but since Necrocat brought it up I thought I'd look.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bump these teams to SuperTitan please!!! - worldfamous - 02-19-2013 03:16 AM