Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.2 Average
Bump these teams to SuperTitan please!!!
02-19-2013, 02:17 AM
RE: Bump these teams to SuperTitan please!!!
This is starting to make sense to me now. I see two solutions:

1. The current number of STs does not accurately reflect what most players feel should the percentage given the size of the 2v2 population. Therefore those players closest to promotion should pull up their socks and win more, bringing them to the level they feel they are at now, and then we'll have the 'correct' number of STs.

OR

2. Promote this entire list to ST right now so that these players can give themselves a pat on the back, and then promote the actual STs to another level, say Master Titans or something.

All kidding aside, I have to agree with joelduque. I've been trying to crack the top 200 for a weeks now, and failing. On the one hand, I consistently beat people in the 100 - 200 range, and wonder "why the heck am I not making it up there?" On the other hand, I lose quite often to unranked players, which is what keeps me off. Don't think about the teams you're beating, think about who and how often you're losing. If OML decided to release a top 300 list, I wouldn't feel better if I saw my name on it.

GC name: amoffett11
1v1 Super-Titan
2v2 with .Memories. and 2v2 random Master League

Until you stalk and overrun you can't devour anyone
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bump these teams to SuperTitan please!!! - amoffett11 - 02-19-2013 02:17 AM