Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.2 Average
Bump these teams to SuperTitan please!!!
02-19-2013, 01:08 AM (This post was last modified: 02-19-2013 01:55 AM by joelduque.)
RE: Bump these teams to SuperTitan please!!!
(02-19-2013 12:04 AM)laYahooz Wrote:  @alex and mr. Banger
I don't really get your resistance to get those teams in ST. I would kind of hate having only one team to compete with.

I think I know where Alex and Banger are coming from. I was once an uber active 1v1 master who thought I was skilled enough to be on the Weekly Top 100. I was really wondering and somewhat disgusted at not seeing my username in the weeks that came. Still, I continued to play my best, and I got there. It is really challenging to be part of the 1v1 ST or Top 200 list, maybe much more with the 2v2 ST list.

It has to be earned. Even though a party feels it has already earned such right to be acknowledged for the level of skill or wit it has demonstrated, it could still be not enough. The system, as it currently is, has determined that they are not 2v2 ST yet. They may be on the very verge of promotion. Who knows? Maybe God or the devs.

Nevertheless, I think that it is all a matter of time. It is but a natural effect of having a much smaller player base for 2v2 as against 1v1. This is in addition to the slower nature of 2v2 too (as against 1v1). More total turns per game played and the fact that turns cycle among 4 players in 2v2, vs only 2 players in 1v1. I think 2v2 has improved since before there was no 2v2 ST! It is moving there; it is all a matter of time. Play more 2v2 and invite your non-Outwitters friends to play 2v2 too. Smile

You don't know me? Let me introduce myself. I am Anonymous. Super-Titan May the wits ever favor you.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bump these teams to SuperTitan please!!! - joelduque - 02-19-2013 01:08 AM