Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.2 Average
Bump these teams to SuperTitan please!!!
02-18-2013, 05:27 PM (This post was last modified: 02-18-2013 05:31 PM by Mr.Banger.)
RE: Bump these teams to SuperTitan please!!!
(02-18-2013 05:25 PM)GreatGonzales Wrote:  
Quote:GG are you sure it's only the top .1%? I don't think there is any sort of percentile they're going by, but rather your hidden skill past a certain threshold. And like you said, dividing into meaningful groups, I'll use a comparison here. Lets pretend everyone is a bird, with say hummingbirds at the bottom, then sparrows, ravens, I don't know, vultures, then eagles representing the ST. As of right now, there's 2 "eagles", would you put the vultures in an arena with eagles, knowing the eagle will win the majority of the time? No right? Of course, this is not a 100% accurate comparison but hopefully it makes sense.

Again, since the system is a black box, we can't know if its actually the top .1%. But I think it's right? It seems right. An exercise someone could do is take a count of all players on the OSN, but that is still going to be missing some divisions I think.

I disagree with the premise of your example. Yes, if indeed there were only two eagles, then there should be only two entities in the eagle group. But I don't think there are only 2 eagles.

The eagles got to being eagles after passing a certain hidden skill level no? If there were more people past the hidden skill level, there would be more STs right?
(02-18-2013 05:19 PM)GreatGonzales Wrote:  Alexjiang1/mr. Banger, I really have to disagree with you guys that the status quo is acceptable. 7 months is long enough for a population of players to define its elite.

There's the elite, and the elite of the elite, likes Navy's and the Navy Seals. Isn't that what Super Titan is suppose to represent.

By the way, nice words in italics under your name hahaha
(02-18-2013 05:23 PM)Gfich Wrote:  Guys, i have the solution: top lists for 2v2. Solves everything.

Not really, unless it displayed the actual hidden skill.

iPro
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bump these teams to SuperTitan please!!! - Mr.Banger - 02-18-2013 05:27 PM