Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.2 Average
Bump these teams to SuperTitan please!!!
02-18-2013, 05:25 PM
RE: Bump these teams to SuperTitan please!!!
Quote:GG are you sure it's only the top .1%? I don't think there is any sort of percentile they're going by, but rather your hidden skill past a certain threshold. And like you said, dividing into meaningful groups, I'll use a comparison here. Lets pretend everyone is a bird, with say hummingbirds at the bottom, then sparrows, ravens, I don't know, vultures, then eagles representing the ST. As of right now, there's 2 "eagles", would you put the vultures in an arena with eagles, knowing the eagle will win the majority of the time? No right? Of course, this is not a 100% accurate comparison but hopefully it makes sense.

Again, since the system is a black box, we can't know if its actually the top .1%. But I think it's right? It seems right. An exercise someone could do is take a count of all players on the OSN, but that is still going to be missing some divisions I think.

I disagree with the premise of your example. Yes, if indeed there were only two eagles, then there should be only two entities in the eagle group. But I don't think there are only 2 eagles.

It'll be GG when you're up against GG of GG.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bump these teams to SuperTitan please!!! - GreatGonzales - 02-18-2013 05:25 PM