Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.2 Average
Bump these teams to SuperTitan please!!!
02-18-2013, 05:22 PM
RE: Bump these teams to SuperTitan please!!!
(02-18-2013 05:19 PM)GreatGonzales Wrote:  Alexjiang1/mr. Banger, I really have to disagree with you guys that the status quo is acceptable. 7 months is long enough for a population of players to define its elite. I reject the notion that there simply aren't enough good teams who deserve the highest honor of supertitan - the population of players has settled, and there isn't a large skill difference as far as I can tell.

This is the point: the current system is set up in such a way that the number of players promoted to super Titan is too few. 2 teams in a league has very little utility, and begs the question of why we bother to have the league at all. As I just wrote above, the point of having a league system is to promote excitement and competition. What we have now are a bunch of high level teams playing each other over and over and not being able to make it into the top league because the threshold is too restricting.

Do I think I deserve to be supertitan? Maybe, maybe not. My main concern is that the urgent system has little utility. It would behoove OML to change the threshold for promotion so that it is more I. Line with the realities of high level 2v2 play.

Yes I agree, 2 ST is not very many, but could it be possible that the hidden skill level of the masters isn't high enough? Like i mentioned, it was previously stated that going around 44-2 is enough to be a 1v1 ST, we went 35-1 and became an ST, there's not that big of a difference right? But imo, I always thought leagues were to determine skill level...

iPro
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bump these teams to SuperTitan please!!! - Mr.Banger - 02-18-2013 05:22 PM