Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.2 Average
Bump these teams to SuperTitan please!!!
02-18-2013, 05:00 PM
RE: Bump these teams to SuperTitan please!!!
(02-18-2013 04:07 PM)alexjiang1 Wrote:  @WF, you might be a notch below them not because you lose to them, it's because once you lose to them, you win more against others pushing you back up there, so you're caught in this "no mans land". But if you continue beating others and beat Gurleyman and Krogoth, you'll be out of the no mans land, if you can't beat them consistently or at least have a .500 record, then Im sorry if this is coming out harsh but you aren't good enough for it.
The system doesn't match you based on your record against them, it matches by hidden skill, so if you lose to them 100/100 but beat others say 200/200 then you'll still get matched with them

I surrender. We'll have to agree to disagree. Just trust me when I say we've met all of your criteria with the exception of beating them 50% (it's more like 40%). If there were 50 ST teams and they were at the bottom, I'd be cool with it. That's not the case and I'm not cool with it.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bump these teams to SuperTitan please!!! - worldfamous - 02-18-2013 05:00 PM