Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.2 Average
Bump these teams to SuperTitan please!!!
02-18-2013, 12:00 PM (This post was last modified: 02-18-2013 12:02 PM by CombatEX.)
RE: Bump these teams to SuperTitan please!!!
(02-18-2013 10:18 AM)alexjiang1 Wrote:  From who we've played, Terence and awpertunity are the only people who surely deserve it, Sir3/p1noyboypj maybe, they beat us on CCM after a screw up by us, they took full advantage and for that I give them props
WF, you've played us twice only, and we are 2-0, no offense, but you've been sounding a little salty lately, maybe that's just me though
For the record, Terence and awpertunity are 2-2 against us in League games, and those two losses came without any horrible blunders of our part(which is why I believe they're STs, not biased just because they're in iPro), Dewdundency got us 1 time, Ninjas got us once, and P1noyboy/Sir have got our latest game/loss.

Well you haven't played all the teams listed so you can't judge entirely. Anyway, I think that there should be around 10 teams in ST just based on the ratio of ST to Master in 1v1.

(02-18-2013 11:44 AM)worldfamous Wrote:  You and mr banger are the only team we haven't beat multiple times.

We've only played you once so you can't have beaten us multiple times ^^ But we did lose that game. It was maybe 2 months or so ago though. Hope we can play again as the last game we had was a lot of fun!

[Image: supertitanreplay.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bump these teams to SuperTitan please!!! - CombatEX - 02-18-2013 12:00 PM