Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What iOS Games are you Playing?
03-21-2013, 03:33 AM
RE: What iOS Games are you Playing?
I have been really had fun with Ski Safari. It's a "go as far as you can" type of game, but can be pretty fun for a long time after.

GC: TheGreatAnt
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-21-2013, 07:23 AM
The music is almost exactly the same as Tap the Frog: Doodle

I hear there's a secret Mobi hidden here somewhere…
03-31-2013, 02:17 PM (This post was last modified: 03-31-2013 02:23 PM by CombatEX.)
Has anyone tried Magicka on iOS? I thought the PC game was pretty fun in multiplayer when it wasn't crashing all the time =P

EDIT: Actually it's only on iPad so I guess I won't be getting it either way but maybe some of you will be interested.

[Image: supertitanreplay.png]
04-01-2013, 09:39 AM
(03-31-2013 02:17 PM)CombatEX Wrote:  Has anyone tried Magicka on iOS? I thought the PC game was pretty fun in multiplayer when it wasn't crashing all the time =P

EDIT: Actually it's only on iPad so I guess I won't be getting it either way but maybe some of you will be interested.

Magicka is great on iOS! Probably my favorite indie game on PC the year it came out.

It's nothing like the PC game, which was basically a diablo clone but with a cool spell system, graphics wise. Gameplay wise and comedy wise, its very similar. Multiplayer is absolutely hilarious when the game is not crashing :/

Definitely get Magicka even if you hadn't played the PC game. Is really funny and just out right stupid in a good way. You totally feel like your a n00b wizard who has no idea how to cast spells. It's so cheap too.

I've been playing a lot of magicka on iOS and PC lately (just bought the new DLC for the PC. Absolutely brilliant).
04-01-2013, 10:00 AM
(03-31-2013 02:17 PM)CombatEX Wrote:  Has anyone tried Magicka on iOS? I thought the PC game was pretty fun in multiplayer when it wasn't crashing all the time =P

I haven't tried Magicka, but I have played Ardania, which is another good app by them. The full version is 5$, but there is a light version so you can try it free. If anyone wants to try the multiplayer let me know, I haven't found anyone to play with yet.
04-01-2013, 12:53 PM
Tilt to Live Easter

04-02-2013, 12:54 PM
April Fool's!

04-09-2013, 05:13 AM
Anyone here played Nimble Quest?

04-09-2013, 06:40 AM (This post was last modified: 04-09-2013 06:41 AM by aaronINdayton.)
Yeah I picked it up, haven't put much time into it, so far it's a nice time waster. I finally got past courtyard 1 last night, not sure which hero to have lead... I'm going with Ulrich for his defense right now, I die super easy with the rest.

The Gruff Billies Clan:
Yeah. We ate your grass, bub.
Fluffy League Whatcha gonna do? Fluffy League
04-09-2013, 06:47 AM
I don't like the music and the graphics but not because its pixelized. I got bored of it after the second play. I like their Tiny Tower and Pocket Planes games though. Nice music and the graphics are pretty. I hope they make another game for the bitizens.