Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time limit on games
04-09-2013, 01:46 AM (This post was last modified: 04-09-2013 02:08 AM by Oxygen.)
Time limit on games
Hi guys,

What do you think about getting timed games? I don't like having to wait 20 hours for a guy to make a move. It really kills the game flow to have to wait for an indefinite amount of time. And if I want to exit the other guy wins. ...? I exited because he hasn't moved in a day! Lol

Ok not complaining, just want to make the game better because it really drives me nuts.
What do you think?
Just wanted to add, I'm in the middle of a game right now and my opponent is one turn away from losing... He hasn't moved in 24 hrs.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-09-2013, 03:06 AM
RE: Time limit on games
(04-09-2013 01:46 AM)Oxygen Wrote:  Hi guys,

What do you think about getting timed games? I don't like having to wait 20 hours for a guy to make a move. It really kills the game flow to have to wait for an indefinite amount of time. And if I want to exit the other guy wins. ...? I exited because he hasn't moved in a day! Lol

Ok not complaining, just want to make the game better because it really drives me nuts.
What do you think?
Just wanted to add, I'm in the middle of a game right now and my opponent is one turn away from losing... He hasn't moved in 24 hrs.

you can wait up to another 3 * 24 hours for the game to end..
the time out is usually 4-5 days without any activities.
04-09-2013, 04:42 AM
So I have to wait 4 days for a game? (Potentially) I would love an option 5 minutes per move. 30 minutes each per game. Like in chess.
Thanks for letting me know that there's a time out didn't know that
04-09-2013, 06:27 AM
Yeah, the long wait for some moves, but really that is the best medium. For the people whose WiFi goes down, goes on a day trip, or just gets busy with school.

GC: TheGreatAnt
04-09-2013, 06:30 AM
Some have to go to sleep. There are a lot of people that play and they live in different time zones.

I hear there's a secret Mobi hidden here somewhere…
04-09-2013, 10:19 AM (This post was last modified: 04-09-2013 10:21 AM by Oxygen.)
I hear that, that makes sense. I still vote for it to be optional though, you can choose a timed or non-timed match. This way everyone can choose their preference.
04-09-2013, 03:58 PM
That's the proper attitude

How much mobi would a mobi-sniper snipe if a mobi-sniper could snipe mobis?

Probably not much.
04-09-2013, 11:03 PM
Thanks Smile