Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Peekaboo, Sharkfood Island and Foundry map suggestion
02-07-2013, 04:22 AM
RE: Peekaboo, Sharkfood Island and Foundry map suggestion
(02-05-2013 11:54 PM)vegaprom Wrote:  Is it the time to let these maps go from league games in a few weeks?
I'm the one who don't wanna see any maps go but only new maps coming. I think what should be is map balancing, not map retired.

Sharkfood Island - Add a block next to the top block for each side, the point here is that for Adorables, the sniper(99.99% teleported by Mobi) cannot shoot the base from the too hex, which seems rather unfair and quite unpreventable.

Foundry - Move the far spawn space a bit close to the base, so that the top and bottom corner can be harder to move the units.

Peekaboo - I don't see a point why many people hate it with vengeance. I don't think this map favours Feedback most, not Scallywags. I lost to scrambler rush this map and my heavy is brainwashed often. But I think it's fine to let this map a bit disadvantage to Adorables since Mobi has more advantage on many other maps like Reaper and Thorn Gulley, other teams are supposed to have a bit advantage or else no one would play other teams in the future.

Another suggestion from me- the system should keep track of the maps played in league games and distributes the player to have an equal chance in each map. Once I had many Reaper VS Adorables and I had a hard time. But on the other hand if Adorables had many Peekaboo it may seem unfair. So there should be equal number of advantageous map and disadvantageous map, the league will be more fair,

Finally, THANK YOU FOR READING!!!

Any suggestion would be welcome, I'm not super-Titan or Master, but I love the variety of maps in this game and I believe some people think like me.

SFI-prevent it by putting a unit on that spot. Better yet the moment you see him spawn a mobi you should attack. That is 7wits that is hard for him to utilize at the start.

Foundry -- if you move the bot spawn closer, all you did was make the extra wit spot that it was closer to, even less accessible then it was before. This would be bad. Trust me

Peekaboo -- favours Bombshell (only if your not facing adorables). For your heavy problem, you can easily solve this by placing ur solider in the extra wit spot, and keeping a runner near there to check for scrambler.
The main reason people hate this map, is 90% of games vs scally wags end up taking 200+ turns to finish by the scallywagger simply makes bombshells and attempts to move them up slowly.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply