Thread Rating:
  • 27 Vote(s) - 3.93 Average
Bug Report Thread
03-09-2014, 02:39 PM
RE: Bug Report Thread
(03-09-2014 02:30 PM).Memories. Wrote:  
(03-09-2014 02:29 PM)sashwap Wrote:  just won a league match, but the game crashed right as it went to the stats screen. opened up the game again only to find the match is being treated like a friendly game instead of league (no points given for my win). my opponent says it's happened to him a few times. bummer. is this common? any was to fix/rectify it?

You should still have been awarded points even though it doesn't show then on the "game over" screen. I know it's hard to tell, but did your league points go up on the division page?

you might be right, i seem to be up about ten points. like you said, hard to tell, but that does make me feel better. thanks!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-12-2014, 10:41 AM
Two of my games disappear.
One was a 2vs2 random the other one 1vs1 league against '_thepenismightier_'
Both of games should have timed out with my victory, but instead the games just disappeared.

somewhere in top 50
03-12-2014, 12:42 PM
(03-12-2014 10:41 AM)game_taker Wrote:  Two of my games disappear.
Both of games should have timed out with my victory, but instead the games just disappeared.

Were you finishing any other games just about that time?
Do points show up in the ranking?

GC: TheGreatAnt
03-13-2014, 02:36 AM
I had like 8 games disappear at once
It was just me waiting for 8 ppl to join
The app crashed I rebooted all the games that were waiting ifor ppl vanished that's 8 turns of my life I'll never get back XD

You can rip the wings and the horn off a Mobi and try to force it to be a normal whale..But deep down the the Mobi will always be a mobi and you can never hide the scabs Never let anyone try to force you to change!
03-13-2014, 07:31 AM
This one isn't huge but I have the option to type in Japanese on my ipad and its. Controlled by a button near my keyboard. If I hit that button the chat page in the game glitches to where you can't see what you're typing, and when you either hit send or hide the keyboard the little bar to type into is gone.
03-13-2014, 07:46 AM
(03-13-2014 07:31 AM)Setorines Wrote:  This one isn't huge but I have the option to type in Japanese on my ipad and its. Controlled by a button near my keyboard. If I hit that button the chat page in the game glitches to where you can't see what you're typing, and when you either hit send or hide the keyboard the little bar to type into is gone.

lol, as it always be
coming to this, i do wish outwitters may have a multi-language version, so it will be easier for me to talk my Chinese friends into this game. (let's skip the server issue on mainland at this stage..)
I suppose the cost won't be much? I could be wrong. But at least there is a large potential market there. The marginal profit could be positive Big Grin
If A&A are considering this, i would be willing to be one of the translation team voluntarily.

Fluffy League
03-13-2014, 08:08 AM (This post was last modified: 03-13-2014 08:47 AM by game_taker.)
(03-12-2014 12:42 PM)TheGreatAnt Wrote:  

The games disappeared, I don't usually look at my points so not sure if the points showed up in the ranking. I did not have enough games finish that would make it so I wouldn't see those 2 games. The games also are not on OSN.
I have another 2v2 random thats about to time out, I'll post later if it also disappears without a trace.

Edit: The game didn't disappear

somewhere in top 50
03-13-2014, 03:08 PM
(03-13-2014 08:08 AM)game_taker Wrote:  

The games disappeared, I don't usually look at my points so not sure if the points showed up in the ranking. I did not have enough games finish that would make it so I wouldn't see those 2 games. The games also are not on OSN.
I have another 2v2 random thats about to time out, I'll post later if it also disappears without a trace.

So did they come back?

GC: TheGreatAnt
03-14-2014, 08:04 AM
(03-13-2014 03:08 PM)TheGreatAnt Wrote:  
(03-13-2014 08:08 AM)game_taker Wrote:  

So did they come back?

No they didn't they were suppose to time-out but disappeared instead

somewhere in top 50
03-16-2014, 06:43 PM (This post was last modified: 03-16-2014 07:44 PM by =) Random Task (=.)
this was a league 2v2 game but when it was finished no points were awarded and in OSN it shows up as a friendly, too: outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA9K3IqgsM
[Image: 6f3c1a6ecc8a9c9afd8ae43d49458999_zps00978e44.jpg]

[Image: sig.png][Image: 2u7x1fb.jpg]
awesome signature design by .Memories.