Thread Rating:
  • 27 Vote(s) - 3.93 Average
Bug Report Thread
04-02-2013, 07:38 AM
RE: Bug Report Thread
I don't mean to resume the debate about cheating, but I wanted to report that I was just matched on a league game with "All the names I wanted are took", who has cheated on multiple games by skipping others' turns. I thought he was going to be banned...

Any specific instructions on what I should do?

Ohh, and I posted here because I consider being prone to be hacked a bug.

1v1 Master Master League
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-02-2013, 07:44 AM
Its not a bug because hacking a game is like breaking into it. He was just glitching the game. But apparently he was only banned from the forums. Maybe OML is banning him now or are going to do it later.

I hear there's a secret Mobi hidden here somewhere…
04-03-2013, 05:16 AM
seriously, the Bramble's thorns shouldn't be able to jump holes. I'm probably going to lose a game right now because this guy jumped one of the holes in Thorn Gulley and killed my sniper despite my having 2 soldiers blocking the normal path

GameCenter: ElPared
Master League Crying Foot Master League

OSN Player Profile: ElPared -- I'm always posting both wins and losses, critiques welcome
04-03-2013, 11:33 PM
bump!

[Image: sig.png]
04-04-2013, 01:29 PM
Bump!

Gifted! Gifted League

GCID -joejohn22-
04-04-2013, 11:58 PM
Every time Outwitters tries to "send turn.." at the end of the game, I am prompted with an error. Then when I go back into the same match, it will send turn normally. Also, at times, the app will close itself while I am playing. This has been going on since 1.6.2 came out. Is this happening to anyone else or am I the only one unfortunate?
04-08-2013, 01:53 AM
A game was made by me but I pressed the home button in the middle of searching. Now there is a game between "mnmmnmmnmn" and "waiting for more..." I cannot access this game; it gives me "error loading game please try again." The game is listed as their turn.
04-08-2013, 03:36 AM
On Thorn Gully, the tiles around the wit spaces farthest from the bases are different than in the map selection screen.

I hear there's a secret Mobi hidden here somewhere…
04-12-2013, 05:42 AM
points awarded not showing after winning a league game is a bug?

also alot of times when i try to open outwitters, it flickers on then crashed. had to restart iOS for the game to work
04-12-2013, 07:08 AM
For the last week or so I have been receiving duplicate notifications for turns. So, if an opponent plays a turn I will receive the "It's your turn" twice and the notification icon shows a "2". Opening the game reveals just the 1 turn to play.

Outwitters 1.6.2
iPad (MC497LL)
iOS 5.1.1 (9B206)