Thread Rating:
  • 27 Vote(s) - 3.93 Average
Bug Report Thread
12-02-2012, 07:14 AM
RE: Bug Report Thread
I'm currently trying to track it down, it seems to be indeed related to Thorn Patches. First I thought it's some kind of variable data type that just overflows and returns something like nil, but Bluegodzill's story seems to make this impossible.

No idea what it is, it seems to occur on the later turns and I do not necessarily have to be the Veggienauts player for it to happen.

jesusfuentesh Wrote:  Harti is like the silent lion. He never says any word, but when so, he was just waiting for his victim haha

[Image: sig.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-02-2012, 07:18 AM
(12-02-2012 07:14 AM)Harti Wrote:  I'm currently trying to track it down, it seems to be indeed related to Thorn Patches. First I thought it's some kind of variable data type that just overflows and returns something like nil, but Bluegodzill's story seems to make this impossible.

No idea what it is, it seems to occur on the later turns and I do not necessarily have to be the Veggienauts player for it to happen.

Well actually in that game, there are quite a lot of units on the field too, the map is long nine.

Masters again finally Master League

Member of the Wolfpack clan.
12-02-2012, 08:08 AM
Pretty sure its thorn as well. The only time this happen is when Thorns there are thorns on the field. For example, when i had around 22 thorns around.
12-02-2012, 08:44 PM
Okay it could very well be high turn counts, too... I'm currently in a league game where both bases are at stake (1), and it's Feedback vs Veggienauts and I'm pretty sure he's got no Bramble around.

jesusfuentesh Wrote:  Harti is like the silent lion. He never says any word, but when so, he was just waiting for his victim haha

12-02-2012, 09:13 PM
Bumpz
12-02-2012, 10:30 PM
bump*

[Image: 9d7f96a4e69f9e49b3bcb2a9b2aa3267_zpsffc0a44c.jpg]
Anonymous Clan
GC: Pastil*
12-02-2012, 11:18 PM
nyeh...

12-02-2012, 11:23 PM
Bump-a-rump!

Top 200 peak ranking: #18 Super-Titan

I'm currently taking a competative break. Am up for friendlies and tournaments!

(06-09-2014 02:14 PM)Bbobb555 Wrote:  I looked it up, apparently a kendama is a yo-yo (!). How the heck do you have forums for yo-yos?
12-02-2012, 11:46 PM
Not sure if this is a bug or not but if you are using the scallywags sniper and you try to snipe but move the sniper while it does that it will stop attacking and just move. Then it thinks it has already attacked and cannot attack after.

~> Gifted League 1v1 Gifted
~> GC: OutWitter11
~>S.E.A.L.
~>Scotland!
12-03-2012, 06:39 AM
There was a 2vs2 game I invited my partner to and he never got the invite. Then since he couldn't do his turn, I gave up and it cost us 26 points. How are you guys going to fix all the bugs if they're in the forum, too. Sad

Masters again finally Master League

Member of the Wolfpack clan.