Thread Rating:
  • 27 Vote(s) - 3.93 Average
Bug Report Thread
03-18-2013, 02:34 AM (This post was last modified: 03-18-2013 02:35 AM by Wildt4lon.)
RE: Bug Report Thread
(03-18-2013 01:27 AM)Gf!sh Wrote:  Is it correct that Uber pack now contains everything, including bases and 35 games upgrade?

That wouldn't be fair for people who bought the über pack earlier on
(03-17-2013 11:11 AM)TheGoldenGriffin Wrote:  Why can't my sniper shoot the base? It's only two spaces away and snipers can fire over empty spaces.

Hmmm.... I'm not sure either Smile

Once a master of nothing, now a noob to pretty much everything.
Hiatus resolved. I stalk these hallways again.
GC Silent_Dynasty because I'm indecisive and whatever ;u;
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-18-2013, 02:39 AM
(03-18-2013 02:34 AM)Wildtalon1851 Wrote:  
(03-18-2013 01:27 AM)Gf!sh Wrote:  Is it correct that Uber pack now contains everything, including bases and 35 games upgrade?

(03-17-2013 11:11 AM)TheGoldenGriffin Wrote:  Why can't my sniper shoot the base? It's only two spaces away and snipers can fire over empty spaces.

But i now do have everything, while I only bought Uber and Fructose Fortress.

03-18-2013, 07:45 AM (This post was last modified: 03-18-2013 07:47 AM by Johehan.)
Replay against veggies does not work in some games.

I am playing against a veggie, and for some reason i don't get to se the opponents moves in the replays. When i open the game, nothing moves for a while, and then its my turn and all pieces has just snapped to the final positions. I loose lots of info because of this so it is rather annoying. Same happens if I try to watch the replay again. Other games against veggies are fine, so happens only sometimes it seems.
Replay against veggies does not work in some games.

I am playing against a veggie, and for some reason i don't get to se the opponents moves in the replays. When i open the game, nothing moves for a while, and then its my turn and all pieces has just snapped to the final positions. I loose lots of info because of this so it is rather annoying. Same happens if I try to watch the replay again. Other games against veggies are fine, so happens only sometimes it seems.
03-18-2013, 08:57 AM
(03-18-2013 02:34 AM)Wildtalon1851 Wrote:  

It would be VERY sad if it happened in a tournament game or could have been promotion game: your opponent destroys whats left of your army and both bases are at 1 hp you know that if you can't destroy the base in that turn, your opponent will destroy your base and you'd lose and after the replay, you find out that your sniper is still alive and your like yeessssss i WON he couldn't kill it! Only to find out that the sniper can't shoot over the empty space around the thorn patch and destroy the base and your like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO​OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I hear there's a secret Mobi hidden here somewhere…
03-19-2013, 08:44 AM
(03-15-2013 11:05 AM)TRUE!! Wrote:  Hi, I've got a possible bug or glitch! There is a weird jump in the replay of this game where we can't see all of turn #19. I made a move where I ended up killing my opponents' parent bramble and generating some brambles into his spawn space by his base, but I don't remember exactly what I did and it's strangely missing from the replay.

outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YsdWIAww

Thanks in advance for any help!

I had the same thing happening, almost got accused of cheating (I did kill two snipers so I'd be annoyed with having no replay either...). I'll send a link after the game has finished
03-19-2013, 09:56 AM
I can't submit any of my games. That may be where other issues are coming from. It just thinks and thinks then tells me sorry

If you are gonna be dumb...you had better be tough.

GC: jimbo2shady
~Gifted League~ Standing Eyes Div.
[Image: sealbanner700.jpg]
03-19-2013, 04:55 PM
Sometimes on the screen at the end of a game the points awarded to both players is zero. Why?
03-20-2013, 12:31 AM
(03-15-2013 11:05 AM)TRUE!! Wrote:  Hi, I've got a possible bug or glitch! There is a weird jump in the replay of this game where we It seems to be related with thorn retraction (2 of my turns and 1 from my opponent 'bugged up', all when we retracted one). I'll add the link once we've finished[quote='TRUE!!' pid='40911' dateline='1363309516']
Hi, I've got a possible bug or glitch! There is a weird jump in the replay of this game where we can't see all of turn #19. I made a move where I ended up killing my opponents' parent bramble and generating some brambles into his spawn space by his base, but I don't remember exactly what I did and it's strangely missing from the replay.

outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YsdWIAww

Thanks in advance for any help!

[Update] It seems to be related with thorn retraction (2 of my turns and 1 from my opponent 'bugged up', all when we retracted one)
03-21-2013, 06:23 AM
I'm getting a weird bug with the Outwitters icon badge. It's showing random numbers whenever I get an "it's your turn" notification. For example, just now I got a notification that it was my turn, the badge on the icon said "8." When I opened the app, I only had 1 turn to take. This started happening last night where I'd have 1 or 2 turns to take but the app would say 10 or 11. This morning it said 20 when I only had 3 turns to take.

anyone else getting this?

GameCenter: ElPared
Master League Crying Foot Master League

OSN Player Profile: ElPared -- I'm always posting both wins and losses, critiques welcome
03-21-2013, 07:06 AM
(03-21-2013 06:23 AM)ElPared Wrote:  I'm getting a weird bug with the Outwitters icon badge. It's showing random numbers whenever I get an "it's your turn" notification. For example, just now I got a notification that it was my turn, the badge on the icon said "8." When I opened the app, I only had 1 turn to take. This started happening last night where I'd have 1 or 2 turns to take but the app would say 10 or 11. This morning it said 20 when I only had 3 turns to take.

anyone else getting this?

This is happening to me, too.

GC: TheGreatAnt