Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Desperate One misclick...
01-28-2013, 12:19 PM
RE: Desperate One misclick...
(01-28-2013 03:51 AM)GreatGonzales Wrote:  If I were playing you and that happened, I would let you win. But not everyone is so charitable.

I would let him tin too if I were my opponent, but only if he told me it was a misclick.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-28-2013, 01:27 PM (This post was last modified: 01-28-2013 01:31 PM by CombatEX.)
(01-27-2013 08:01 PM)joelduque Wrote:  Learn from it and bounce back. Smile

Well, the reason these are the worst kinds of losses is due precisely to the fact that there is nothing to learn from them in terms of actual strategy. In a normal loss it's not so bad because you can learn as you said, but here, well, it's just all around terrible. Unshelling by accident, hitting the done button prematurely, spawning a runner from clicking the spawn space too many times too quickly, attacking an incorrect adjacent unit, etc. What do you learn? "Be more careful next time?" Yea, okay =/

Anyway, my sympathies, this kind of thing happens to the best of us. In the scheme of things it won't really matter. Just keep playing ^^

(01-28-2013 11:08 AM)Coolio Wrote:  
(01-28-2013 03:51 AM)GreatGonzales Wrote:  If I were playing you and that happened, I would let you win. But not everyone is so charitable.

I wouldn't and I wouldn't expect my opponent too. I'd take it as a dumb move on my part and continue playing. You can't dwell on unlucky things like this.

I would give the win to my opponent, but I wouldn't expect my opponent to do the same. Anyway, it's not so much a dumb move on your part as it is a lucky break for the opponent. It's not like you meant to do the move out of stupidity, it was a misclick and completely unintentional. Either way though, you're right that you shouldn't dwell upon it.

[Image: supertitanreplay.png]
01-28-2013, 01:59 PM
[Replay]

My opponent has decided to give me a win, that's a kindness of him. Turn 55 is my mistake unshelling instead of firing a splash damage to 1hp soldier.
01-28-2013, 02:57 PM
I don't get it... you would have won whether or not you unshelled your BS. Assuming your opponent would survive, your BS was on the wrong side of the map to assist in the battle. He had two wits left and couldn't kill all your soldiers anyway, so you would win the next turn.

You think only Adorables use snipers on SFI?
01-28-2013, 03:01 PM (This post was last modified: 01-28-2013 03:05 PM by alexjiang1.)
(01-28-2013 02:57 PM)daHsu Wrote:  I don't get it... you would have won whether or not you unshelled your BS. Assuming your opponent would survive, your BS was on the wrong side of the map to assist in the battle. He had two wits left and couldn't kill all your soldiers anyway, so you would win the next turn.

Not sure if serious... Red would hit the base with the 1 hp soldier and win.

iPro Clan
01-28-2013, 09:23 PM
I wouldn't be too stressed about it - I dropped from Gifted to Clever through doing the same sort of thing some months back, but just was more careful from then on, and am now in Masters and have been for some time. Honestly it'll work out the end!
01-29-2013, 12:26 AM
When I first started playing, before I got the Uber pack, I was learning the units, and in the same game, unshelled and reshelled the bombshell about 4 times. It was so frustrating.

Now, I have gotten into the habit of if that is the wrong unit, or nothing I want to do with that unit I selected, I click somewhere nowhere near that unit. Just so that doesn't happen with BS/Bramble/Spawning.

GC: TheGreatAnt
01-29-2013, 09:16 AM
I feel your pain bro. I stopped playing veggies because I uprooted my bramble on accident several times. One of those times I came back and won, but still, it sucks. I wish they'd added action confirms like for moving in this recent update instead of just suping up the Bramble... oh well

GameCenter: ElPared
Master League Crying Foot Master League

OSN Player Profile: ElPared -- I'm always posting both wins and losses, critiques welcome