Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
How much chance do u think FB can win against AD on Thorn Gulley?
01-14-2013, 12:29 AM
RE: How much chance do u think FB can win against AD on Thorn Gulley?
The problem isn't with Adorables mainly, it is with the two new maps. The two "holes" on Thorn Gulley are just ridiculously safe for the Adorables player to abuse. Reaper everyone knows about already
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-14-2013, 01:00 AM
(01-14-2013 12:29 AM)garcia1000 Wrote:  The problem isn't with Adorables mainly, it is with the two new maps. The two "holes" on Thorn Gulley are just ridiculously safe for the Adorables player to abuse. Reaper everyone knows about already

At first I just thought the gap of the hole is a great position for Bomb to holdout. Then I knew I'm really stupid because it's so easy for Mobi to TP a sniper and a runner to ruin the bomb. Someone put great def on the bomb then they got sneak another side.

If u dont want def(love to fight in the front) then that was Mobi and sniper's show time. Just make u believe that using Mobi fighting against other packs is autowin on Thorn.

We all know that in big maps no other packs can do reinforce so easy like Mobi. So the size of map plays a vital role of the game.

I heard someone said that buff the brain. I think that will make FB imba. Now situation is ok. U need great courage to bluff enemy when using 4hp soldier and brain.

My opinion is maps is ok. AD packs really need nerf at least on Thorn.
01-14-2013, 02:03 AM
(01-14-2013 12:29 AM)garcia1000 Wrote:  The problem isn't with Adorables mainly, it is with the two new maps. The two "holes" on Thorn Gulley are just ridiculously safe for the Adorables player to abuse. Reaper everyone knows about already

I learnt it from the game between you and I! Big Grin

iPro Clan
01-14-2013, 02:32 AM
Kaijisama, I assume one of the games you are talking about is between you and me. I tend to agree with you.
01-14-2013, 02:38 AM
(01-14-2013 02:32 AM)Thrutchy Wrote:  Kaijisama, I assume one of the games you are talking about is between you and me. I tend to agree with you.

At that time I don't know about that kind of rush and try to do the vision first and prepare for long turns fight so I spawn a medic.
Then u gave a nice lesson.Confused
01-14-2013, 03:25 AM
I know reaper quite well, but I'm just learning my way around thorn gulley. The mobi seems powerful on both maps. You don't like me just picking off your units?
01-14-2013, 09:30 AM
(01-14-2013 01:00 AM)kaijisama Wrote:  Just make u believe that using Mobi fighting against other packs is autowin on Thorn.

I don't want to say that mobi is 100% not OP, but I see that now people tend to blame mobi in each and every loss of a game. The statement "using Mobi fighting against other packs is autowin on Thorn" can't be true for me since I lost a few games on TG playing mobi Smile

I watched your replay and saw a bunch of not very good moves that could be the reason of your loss as well. For example, you lost your sniper on the turn 5 not because of mobi Smile

When I read statments like "it's so easy for Mobi to TP a sniper and a runner to ruin the bomb" I always wonder - really? Is it really so easy? Can you show me that? Easier said than done.
So I have an idea - let's figure that out. Kaijisama, let's play a friendy game - you will play adorables and I will choose any other pack. You decide who is making the first turn. If you win than you will prove that A is OP on TG Smile
01-14-2013, 10:27 AM
I chose my tournament match against GreatGonzales as Adorables and I'm playing as Feedback and it's quite interesting. I actually think Thorn gulley is my strongest map and Glitch my second, which is very unusual for a feedback player ^_^'' (As they have weaknesses to 1 major team on those maps) So far each of my scrambler attacks has resulted in a fairly equal trade going off and both specials getting destroyed.

Top 200 peak ranking: #18 Super-Titan

I'm currently taking a competative break. Am up for friendlies and tournaments!

(06-09-2014 02:14 PM)Bbobb555 Wrote:  I looked it up, apparently a kendama is a yo-yo (!). How the heck do you have forums for yo-yos?
01-14-2013, 06:09 PM
(01-14-2013 09:30 AM)burnodrod Wrote:  
(01-14-2013 01:00 AM)kaijisama Wrote:  Just make u believe that using Mobi fighting against other packs is autowin on Thorn.

I don't want to say that mobi is 100% not OP, but I see that now people tend to blame mobi in each and every loss of a game. The statement "using Mobi fighting against other packs is autowin on Thorn" can't be true for me since I lost a few games on TG playing mobi Smile

I watched your replay and saw a bunch of not very good moves that could be the reason of your loss as well. For example, you lost your sniper on the turn 5 not because of mobi Smile

When I read statments like "it's so easy for Mobi to TP a sniper and a runner to ruin the bomb" I always wonder - really? Is it really so easy? Can you show me that? Easier said than done.
So I have an idea - let's figure that out. Kaijisama, let's play a friendy game - you will play adorables and I will choose any other pack. You decide who is making the first turn. If you win than you will prove that A is OP on TG Smile

Nice idea. Just give me one week. Let me get familiar with how to use Mobi on TG on my own. I only played 2 times using Mobi and all dead because of the very naive expression on AD pack's face.
01-14-2013, 06:39 PM
I've been playing Thorn Gulley a lot lately as Adorables, and I must say, it is a Mobi-favored map. Teleporting a few snipers into the mid-section can do a lot of damage since the spawn points are off to the side. If the opposition doesn't have a lot of units in that area, it's almost a sure win for the Adorables. But honestly, there are weak points to any map.. That's where more in-depth strategy comes into play.

[Image: sig.png][Image: 2q2lq9y.jpg]