Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
How much chance do u think FB can win against AD on Thorn Gulley?
01-13-2013, 10:37 PM
Sad How much chance do u think FB can win against AD on Thorn Gulley?
I'm a FB user.
I just win 2 out of 10 against Mobi on Thorn.
Even the 2 are really close games.
Mobi really make me feel sick on this map. The Mobi just TP here and there carrying the sniper doing ugly thing.
My opinion is that Mobi should be nerf or the game may become decided just after the map has been chosen.
My own view of winning rate for a good FBer against a normal ADer on 8 maps.[/size]
Shark 80%
Long9 60%
Glitch 80%
Foundry 60%
Sweetie 60%
Peekaboo 60%
Reaper 50%
Thorn 20%
When the system random me 5 thorn maps in a row which shows 4 games against AD I just have no words.

My suggestion is that Mobi cannot TP the unit which already used in this turn.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-13-2013, 10:57 PM
RE: How much chance do u think FB can win against AD on Thorn Gulley?
What league are you in?
01-13-2013, 11:02 PM
(01-13-2013 10:57 PM)blckace Wrote:  What league are you in?

MS rank 104 in Jan 11th
01-13-2013, 11:07 PM
Replays please where you feel really overpowered by mobi.

You don't know me? Let me introduce myself. I am Anonymous. Super-Titan May the wits ever favor you.
01-13-2013, 11:11 PM
I know what you are talking about. I play feedback too, and I think mobi is OP after the +1 wit per kill change. It's even worse on Thorn Gulley. Unfortunately, a lot of players don't agree.

Here's a thread with a lot of discussion about the topic
http://www.onemanleft.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=1337

The best thing to do is to contact the developers adam & alex and tell them your league and the problem, because they need to hear that this problem isn't just in the supertitan league.
01-13-2013, 11:20 PM
(01-13-2013 11:11 PM)blckace Wrote:  I know what you are talking about. I play feedback too, and I think mobi is OP after the +1 wit per kill change. It's even worse on Thorn Gulley. Unfortunately, a lot of players don't agree.

Here's a thread with a lot of discussion about the topic
http://www.onemanleft.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=1337

The best thing to do is to contact the developers adam & alex and tell them your league and the problem, because they need to hear that this problem isn't just in the supertitan league.

Yes, I agreed with you! You are not alone.

iPro Clan
01-13-2013, 11:23 PM (This post was last modified: 01-13-2013 11:25 PM by kaijisama.)
(01-13-2013 11:07 PM)joelduque Wrote:  Replays please where you feel really overpowered by mobi.

http://osn.codepenguin.com/replays/view/...20Yy4G0Agw

Mobi use soldier easily kill enemy's vision then change their attacking route really quick in big maps. Mobi moves 3 in a turn really imba. Make it 2 seems better!
01-13-2013, 11:29 PM (This post was last modified: 01-13-2013 11:29 PM by blckace.)
@ terence Heart
01-13-2013, 11:45 PM (This post was last modified: 01-14-2013 12:02 AM by joelduque.)
(01-13-2013 11:23 PM)kaijisama Wrote:  
(01-13-2013 11:07 PM)joelduque Wrote:  Replays please where you feel really overpowered by mobi.

Mobi use soldier easily kill enemy's vision then change their attacking route really quick in big maps. Mobi moves 3 in a turn really imba. Make it 2 seems better!

I think you played well enough, being able to prolong that match. You stayed defensive most of the game. The strength of the mobi increases the more other units of that mobi's owner are on the field. One thing is clear, the mobi is as good as any other special unit, if not better, when it comes to turtling/unit buildup. In addition, your opponent seems to be adept in using the mobi. I can not conclude for now that the mobi is indeed OP. Maybe you should also try using it. Smile
(01-13-2013 11:11 PM)blckace Wrote:  The best thing to do is to contact the developers adam & alex and tell them your league and the problem, because they need to hear that this problem isn't just in the supertitan league.

I have reason to believe he is on the edge of being promoted to ST.

You don't know me? Let me introduce myself. I am Anonymous. Super-Titan May the wits ever favor you.
01-14-2013, 12:14 AM
(01-13-2013 11:45 PM)joelduque Wrote:  
(01-13-2013 11:23 PM)kaijisama Wrote:  

I think you played well enough, being able to prolong that match. You stayed defensive most of the game. The strength of the mobi increases the more other units of that mobi's owner are on the field. One thing is clear, the mobi is as good as any other special unit, if not better, when it comes to turtling/unit buildup. In addition, your opponent seems to be adept in using the mobi. I can not conclude for now that the mobi is indeed OP. Maybe you should also try using it. Smile

Thx for the comment. But in Thorn the Brains cannot go far away because u cannot have vision same as AD. In my opinion only the mobi have the ability to make sniper go far from base like that.

They have visions so they don't worry about being brainwash by FB or got bullet by bomb.

Playing against AD is just like a male testing how durable he is on bed. All my ideas on that game is making deathbed struggle and waiting enemy making great mistake.

I think the mobi TP sniper is the first order discussion.
Other packs have almost no chance to make sniper that far.