Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
[Fighting] Clan Leader Faceoff
01-17-2013, 12:07 PM (This post was last modified: 01-18-2013 09:03 AM by daHsu.)
RE: [Fighting] Clan Leader Faceoff
I apologize again to everyone, since WeiWei has dropped out due to real life problems. Everyone gets an automatic win (very very sorry to Alex and Harti, who worked hard for real wins :*( ). Dropped Alex's Breaker Score by 15, which were earned against WeiWei.

You think only Adorables use snipers on SFI?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-17-2013, 02:14 PM (This post was last modified: 01-17-2013 02:16 PM by alexjiang1.)
Bump. Necro, I though I was at a disadvantage the whole time and had to do something with that goddamn scrambler lurking ready to convert one of my guys. It definitely didn't feel like I was winning, you played excellent and never gave me enough breathing room to regroup.
Sad(((((((((. Now Necro has to lose to both dahsu and Harti! For me to win Sad
Also dahsu, how come you get a point despite losing to WeiWei already?

iPro Clan
01-17-2013, 11:19 PM
(01-17-2013 02:14 PM)alexjiang1 Wrote:  Bump. Necro, I though I was at a disadvantage the whole time and had to do something with that goddamn scrambler lurking ready to convert one of my guys. It definitely didn't feel like I was winning, you played excellent and never gave me enough breathing room to regroup.

I did feel I was winning but on turn 17 I completely forgot that you had a soldier in the corner and I moved my soldier to threaten your mobi and backdoor - only for you to immediately destroy it. Me having enough wits to convert and destroy your two runners evened up the score again. I was always scared you would get the chance to drag out the game long enough so that I had 3hp soldiers thanks to you destroying my medics.

Top 200 peak ranking: #18 Super-Titan

I'm currently taking a competative break. Am up for friendlies and tournaments!

(06-09-2014 02:14 PM)Bbobb555 Wrote:  I looked it up, apparently a kendama is a yo-yo (!). How the heck do you have forums for yo-yos?
01-18-2013, 09:06 AM
(01-17-2013 02:14 PM)alexjiang1 Wrote:  Also dahsu, how come you get a point despite losing to WeiWei already?
Yeah I feel a little guilty about that... but since Necrocat never played WeiWei, the only option would be to bump everyone's score or drop everyone's score to make it fair. It doesn't change the result anyway, but next time I'll make a rule to cover that.

01-18-2013, 09:16 AM
Harti has just gone away for 3 days

(06-09-2014 02:14 PM)Bbobb555 Wrote:  I looked it up, apparently a kendama is a yo-yo (!). How the heck do you have forums for yo-yos?
01-18-2013, 09:21 AM
(01-18-2013 09:06 AM)daHsu Wrote:  
(01-17-2013 02:14 PM)alexjiang1 Wrote:  Also dahsu, how come you get a point despite losing to WeiWei already?
Yeah I feel a little guilty about that... but since Necrocat never played WeiWei, the only option would be to bump everyone's score or drop everyone's score to make it fair. It doesn't change the result anyway, but next time I'll make a rule to cover that.

Doesnt that mean you could potentially tie my score? I dont know, just wondering

iPro Clan
01-18-2013, 09:36 AM
You could have a substitute representative from the clan play against me and count the games against WeiWei

01-18-2013, 11:35 AM
Nah... that's a bit too much trouble. I'll just take off that point to appease you guys Wink

01-19-2013, 08:58 PM
Game vs Dahsu

Wasn't going to let you scramble my victory away Tongue

01-21-2013, 08:58 AM
I'm sorry to cause any delay, I just have no idea what's going on lol

Okay so I'll have to create a game against Necrocat and that's about it for me right?
Ah and posting that replay against TheQwertiest.

I'll take care of both things when I've got some less stressful times, haha. Sometime during the week Smile

jesusfuentesh Wrote:  Harti is like the silent lion. He never says any word, but when so, he was just waiting for his victim haha

[Image: sig.png]