Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not getting reaper
01-06-2013, 12:51 PM
Not getting reaper
I haven't gotten reaper first or second in a really long time. Probably about 3-4 days and quite a few games. I've been playing a ton lately so I'm actually afraid to say how many that is.

Anyone else?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-06-2013, 01:18 PM
RE: Not getting reaper
I got to play on it yesterday once, but yeah it seems to be quire rare lately. Same with Thorn Gulley, too.

jesusfuentesh Wrote:  Harti is like the silent lion. He never says any word, but when so, he was just waiting for his victim haha

[Image: sig.png]
01-06-2013, 01:35 PM
But now I get these two maps a lot. And just a recent loss to Adorable on Reaper Sad

What I get rarely recently is Peekaboo and Glitch.
01-06-2013, 01:50 PM
I've gotten thorn gully, just no reaper. Weird
01-06-2013, 02:06 PM
If it was truly random, the more matches you start won't increase the probability of receiving a map, despite expecting to get that map. Also, if the queue is already loaded, then those maps may be biased according to P1's tastes.
01-06-2013, 02:26 PM
(01-06-2013 02:06 PM)QuantumApocalypse Wrote:  If it was truly random, the more matches you start won't increase the probability of receiving a map, despite expecting to get that map. Also, if the queue is already loaded, then those maps may be biased according to P1's tastes.

According to p1 taste? How so?
01-06-2013, 02:59 PM
(01-06-2013 02:26 PM)connor34911 Wrote:  
(01-06-2013 02:06 PM)QuantumApocalypse Wrote:  If it was truly random, the more matches you start won't increase the probability of receiving a map, despite expecting to get that map. Also, if the queue is already loaded, then those maps may be biased according to P1's tastes.

They can load the queue with what maps they wish, forfeiting any which they don't like (seeing as no one else has joined and they don't receive a penalty).
01-06-2013, 02:59 PM (This post was last modified: 01-06-2013 03:00 PM by Phyresis.)
(01-06-2013 02:26 PM)connor34911 Wrote:  

The system allows p1 to forfeit a game at no cost if your the only one in game. Effectively allowing him to only accept the maps he likes. Possibly all adorables on reaper.

Why do I keep getting ninjad like this?

Gifted League Gamecenter:Phyresis
OSN Profile
Wolfpack on OSN
WE ARE THE WOLFPACK!
01-06-2013, 03:25 PM
You might have some questions about this system. I've made a detailed FAQ below.

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT MAP SELECTION

Q: Isn't this a bad system if P1 can just choose his map?
A: Yes.
01-06-2013, 03:37 PM
The system should just have a flat loss in points for every time they surrender a game that hasnt started yet.

Gifted League Gamecenter:Phyresis
OSN Profile
Wolfpack on OSN
WE ARE THE WOLFPACK!