Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Which league are YOU in?
07-09-2012, 10:30 AM
RE: Which league are YOU in?
I was rank 440 in Clever league then I lost to someone who is ranked 226 in gifted and I got promoted to Gifted League. Not quite sure how that works.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-09-2012, 12:51 PM (This post was last modified: 07-09-2012 12:51 PM by MrUseless.)
Placed in Clever, but won my first match and was promoted to Gifted.
07-09-2012, 09:11 PM
Awwwww YEAH!!

(So Josue's points were not reset?)

jesusfuentesh Wrote:  Harti is like the silent lion. He never says any word, but when so, he was just waiting for his victim haha

[Image: sig.png]
07-09-2012, 09:16 PM
After the recent reset, I won my placement match and got back to Clever ... my rampage continues *sigh*.

I am in no way affiliated with or authorized by One Man Left Studios, LLC.
Any information on Outwitters I present is founded on personal experience, public knowledge or the Outwitters Beta Test.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-09-2012, 09:17 PM
Played one game after the recent reset and was promoted to Master. Oddly, it immediately switched back to "Unassigned". Dont know if this is a bug or if Alex did another reset just a few minutes ago.

Anyway, watch out Harti. I cant be too far behind in the race for second Super-Titan, unless you made it already and that is what the "YEAH" was about Smile
07-09-2012, 09:32 PM (This post was last modified: 07-09-2012 09:32 PM by Harti.)
Yeah that was the point. Finally made it ^^"

Don't know for how long that'll last though, I submitted one turn yesterday where I'm losing. Hope that doesn't get me demoted. But I'll trust the initial stickiness of the leagues, so it will probably take 50 losses to get down to Master League again Tongue

jesusfuentesh Wrote:  Harti is like the silent lion. He never says any word, but when so, he was just waiting for his victim haha

07-09-2012, 09:34 PM
I finished and was placed at #1 of clever. Then I was unranked and told I had to play 5 placement matches.
07-09-2012, 09:44 PM
(07-09-2012 09:32 PM)Harti Wrote:  Yeah that was the point. Finally made it ^^"

Don't know for how long that'll last though, I submitted one turn yesterday where I'm losing. Hope that doesn't get me demoted. But I'll trust the initial stickiness of the leagues, so it will probably take 50 losses to get down to Master League again Tongue

Congrats! I'll hope for #3 then.
07-09-2012, 11:34 PM
Nevermind ArtNJ, I only was there for twenty minutes or so. The game was reset for me, leaving me with 5 of 5 placement matches to do. Then I won two ranked games and while submitting I got 'the Errer', the game didn't count and still 5 placements to go. Then I resigned another game which also didn't seem to count towards anything.

so apart from all my disappointment, I can't even play right now.

07-09-2012, 11:56 PM
Seems bugged, but hopefully the games are impacting the hidden rating at least