[Image: 9d7f96a4e69f9e49b3bcb2a9b2aa3267_zpsffc0a44c.jpg]
Anonymous Clan
GC: Pastil*
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-20-2012, 02:22 AM
RE: New Official Clans
(12-19-2012 11:14 PM)TheQwertiest Wrote:  
(12-19-2012 10:54 PM)NDRDOG Wrote:  Have you ever heard the turm "figure of speech" ? Sturing up trouble is such a turm. It is not to be taken literally. When someone uses figures of speech it can be tricky ( <--- figure of speech) when in a large group or in writing as some could not understand the meaning of the phrase and take its literal interpretation. When I make a statement, containing a figure of speech, and follow it with a link to the exact conversation it makes it quite obvious that I'm being open and honest in my intent and can mearly turn a phrase a little better than the reading level of my audience.

yeah i know what a figure of speech is. i think its you who dont understand what it is. can you tell me what you mean by "to stir up trouble" in this nonliteral sense that you speak of? im wondering what pathetic sense of reasoning youre gonna use now.
(12-19-2012 10:54 PM)NDRDOG Wrote:  I quote " constantly check new posts on all the clan threads cause I update the clan list regularly." I don't see how reading every new post helps you do that based on what I've read on the clan list thread. Is it possible you just have way to much time on your hands, and I suggest a little case of paranoia.

This is where i base the clan status and i check for new members for on the clan threads. what is it to you on what i do with my time? Yeah I have a lot of extra time. so what? XD

It took you less than 13 minutes to reply to what I wrote and your response was basically "yea, I do, so what!". Juvenile.

I wonder how long it will take you to respond to this? I'm done with you, and evidently, so is reason.

I'm not saying, I'm just sayin'.
12-20-2012, 02:26 AM
I said 'we' as in all of us as you said including you. If we are going to discuss something I assume that we can all maturely discuss something. I don't understand why you think I would specifically not include you, especially after we had a game that I quite enjoyed chatting to you. Making assumptions based on one line sentences I'm making is like me not understanding that when you said you were offended by something I said I was surprised, and then when you said it was a joke I laughed about it and think no more of it Smile

Top 200 peak ranking: #18 Super-Titan

I'm currently taking a competative break. Am up for friendlies and tournaments!

(06-09-2014 02:14 PM)Bbobb555 Wrote:  I looked it up, apparently a kendama is a yo-yo (!). How the heck do you have forums for yo-yos?
12-20-2012, 02:36 AM
(12-20-2012 02:26 AM)Necrocat219 Wrote:  I said 'we' as in all of us as you said including you. If we are going to discuss something I assume that we can all maturely discuss something. I don't understand why you think I would specifically not include you, especially after we had a game that I quite enjoyed chatting to you. Making assumptions based on one line sentences I'm making is like me not understanding that when you said you were offended by something I said I was surprised, and then when you said it was a joke I laughed about it and think no more of it Smile

My full apologies for misunderstanding your comment. I should have known better. It's kind of a perfect example of the entire situation. I too enjoyed our match and don't want to harm any goodwill I may have built while loosing. Blush

12-20-2012, 02:40 AM
Can everyone just shut up about all of this?! How did this happen anyways?

12-20-2012, 02:41 AM (This post was last modified: 12-20-2012 02:43 AM by TheQwertiest.)
(12-20-2012 02:22 AM)NDRDOG Wrote:  It took you less than 13 minutes to reply to what I wrote and your response was basically "yea, I do, so what!". Juvenile.

I wonder how long it will take you to respond to this? I'm done with you, and evidently, so is reason.

wow! youve leveled up! Smile
instead of coming up with some nonsense reasoning to my reply you have completely avoided it. i think this is better.

as for the 13 mins, its better than taking hours for a reply that is completely..
(12-20-2012 02:40 AM)Gfich Wrote:  Can everyone just shut up about all of this?! How did this happen anyways?

haha. ok judge gfich. i will stop

[Image: 9d7f96a4e69f9e49b3bcb2a9b2aa3267_zpsffc0a44c.jpg]
Anonymous Clan
GC: Pastil*
12-20-2012, 02:50 AM
No problem at all, in the end I want to get on well with as many people as I can. I don't enjoy conflict and due to a recent disagreement and a spy attempting to infiltrate us I've learnt that if any sort of conflict arises I'll sort it out through pm's only ^^ point out if any of my posts seem offencive and I will change them as that's not what I wanted Tongue

Top 200 peak ranking: #18 Super-Titan

I'm currently taking a competative break. Am up for friendlies and tournaments!

(06-09-2014 02:14 PM)Bbobb555 Wrote:  I looked it up, apparently a kendama is a yo-yo (!). How the heck do you have forums for yo-yos?
12-20-2012, 02:52 AM
Anyways, i think we have a match!

Mobi style vs. iPro

Might be a good oppurtunity to try the All-Kill format!

12-20-2012, 03:27 AM
(12-20-2012 02:52 AM)Gfich Wrote:  Anyways, i think we have a match!

Mobi style vs. iPro

If theyre up for it, Ill check with my clan

iPro Clan
12-20-2012, 05:20 AM
(12-20-2012 02:52 AM)Gfich Wrote:  Anyways, i think we have a match!

Mobi style vs. iPro

I have brought it to the attention of the Mobi authorities.