One Man Left Studios Community Forums
New Official Clans - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Outwitters (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: New Official Clans (/showthread.php?tid=1149)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

New Official Clans - oneadamleft - 12-14-2012 12:42 AM

We've got five clans up and running now with private forums: The Diamond League, iPro, Anonymous, Wolfpack, and the new Ice Blood Bullet Proof Clan. If you want to join the fray, hop on board with one of those fine establishments!

If you grow a clan of your own large enough to overtake one of these, I'll happily bump off the weaker clan in favor of the stronger. It's an Outwitters eats Outwitters world out here.

RE: New Official Clans - joelduque - 12-14-2012 01:49 AM

So how is clan strength officially graded?

RE: New Official Clans - oneadamleft - 12-14-2012 02:01 AM

Just case by case. Like if we have a mostly inactive slacker clan, and a new one comes to me with 10 more recently active users on board. I'm just not having more than 5 clan boards with 5 mods.

RE: New Official Clans - Gf!sh - 12-14-2012 02:09 AM

I was planning on making a sort of ranking system (with points that you bet on matches and tournaments), but i haven't finished it yet.

RE: New Official Clans - Coolio - 12-14-2012 07:31 AM

So only 5 clans at once will have their own forum?

RE: New Official Clans - GoHeat 3 - 12-14-2012 07:32 AM

@Coolio: that's what it sounds like! Sorry Mobi Clan!Sad

RE: New Official Clans - Junseishin - 12-14-2012 08:15 AM

aww man Sad
so the clan ratings for this are based off activity and not skill level right?

RE: New Official Clans - WeiWei - 12-14-2012 08:17 AM

Wouldn't it have been better if each of the clans represent a different characters?
Scallywag, Adorable, Feedback, and Veggienauts?

RE: New Official Clans - Necrocat219 - 12-14-2012 08:40 AM

@Junseishin ratings? He said its case by case. It's not a league ;P clans are social as well, my clan talks about a lot of things we have in common as well as teaching each other

@Weiwei that wouldn't have been very creative Sad I made Wolfpack as wolfes work and look after each other in packs and they are lovely creatures :3

RE: New Official Clans - TheQwertiest - 12-14-2012 08:48 AM

this is scary. haha. i got a feeling anonymous is lowest in activity. can i be active enough for all my members? haha