Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
New Official Clans
12-19-2012, 05:48 AM
RE: New Official Clans
Also, 5 is a prime number. Will be a pain in the ass for tourneys.

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-19-2012, 06:02 AM (This post was last modified: 12-19-2012 06:04 AM by Necrocat219.)
You can still include clans that aren't in that 5 in tourneys, and clans weren't created for tourneys anyway.
Also NDRDOG that wasn't very nice

Top 200 peak ranking: #18 Super-Titan

I'm currently taking a competative break. Am up for friendlies and tournaments!

(06-09-2014 02:14 PM)Bbobb555 Wrote:  I looked it up, apparently a kendama is a yo-yo (!). How the heck do you have forums for yo-yos?
12-19-2012, 08:47 AM (This post was last modified: 12-19-2012 08:48 AM by BuzzleBee123.)
I don't mean to sound mean or anything but I don't like that you call other clans "official". I mean none of us are official. We're clans. Not un-official or official. Just simply clans. Just because Mobi Style doesn't have a private thread doesn't make it any less of a clan. If you and your clan truly wish to be involved you can sign up on the Clan Tournament thread if you haven't all ready. Now perk up and have fun. No need to create a fuss Big Grin.

1v1 Gifted Gifted League

GC: Buzzlebee123
12-19-2012, 02:46 PM (This post was last modified: 12-19-2012 02:59 PM by NDRDOG.)
(12-19-2012 04:27 AM)TheQwertiest Wrote:  what would you call your statement then?
why would there be a need to bring up the "official" clan topic on a joke about a scrambling a mobi? and youre obviously taunting me. i can read the post in your clan forum.
(12-19-2012 04:22 AM)NDRDOG Wrote:  Who said I was taking ANYTHING seriously, seriously.

(12-19-2012 02:23 AM)NDRDOG Wrote:  I hope I don't get into too much trouble but I'm stirring up a bit of trouble over on the "official" clan forum. If we can beat them it would be a great recruiting tool.

http://www.onemanleft.com/forums/showthr...4#pid18924

your post was clearly made with the intent to cause trouble because this was posted before i even replied to your taunt.

Please, don't ever tell me what MY intent was concerning anything. I find the word "official" quite humorous especially considering that it's in the title of the thread in quotations. The fact that so many people are so sensitive about it makes it even funnier, to be honest.

Concerning my post on the Mobi forum - being the most junior member I thought it wise that I give them a heads up just in case I was going somewhere THEY didn't want me to go. If you read carefully, you will see that I'm hoping for a challenge from another clan from which the Mobi clan could benefit. I posted on the Mobi thread right after I said it was to bad you couldn't back up what you were saying. I was inviting a challange to my clan, nothing more, nothing less. By the way, you read what I posted on the Mobi thread, did you write anything on your clan forum, because I can't read that, can I?

Finally, how funny is it that there are "jokes" about my post but when I type anything back, suddenly I'm picking on you, and another member is saying I'm not nice? Really? I actually had a member throw this Big Grin or something like it in a message, weeks ago, and excuse their comments with "hey, I said I was being sarcastic" and I let it drop because i have no grasp of text speak and I'm getting busted up for picking on the "official" clans a little. Does anyone else here see the irony in members of a clan getting upset, and saying im not nice because of their level of being "official"? If you can't tell, this I'm taking seriously!

I'm not saying, I'm just sayin'.
12-19-2012, 04:07 PM (This post was last modified: 12-19-2012 04:27 PM by TheQwertiest.)
you yourself admit that your post is not for humoring as it clearly shows on what you posted on your clan thread that the purpose for the post was to stir trouble. would like me to quote that again for you? yeah this is the internet and you can deny all you want. i think its pathetic. you really want to pass it off as you showing humor when your own post doesnt agree with you?

if you really were joking why were you expecting trouble??? this clearly shows that you know your post can be taken the wrong way...

you know you can just ask if you want a clan match. we invite challenges as it helps both sides get better.

(12-19-2012 02:46 PM)NDRDOG Wrote:  By the way, you read what I posted on the Mobi thread, did you write anything on your clan forum, because I can't read that, can I?

yeah i constantly check new posts on the all clan threads cause i update the clan list regularly. nope i didnt write anything on our clan forum and even if i did, you wouldnt be able to read it.

[Image: 9d7f96a4e69f9e49b3bcb2a9b2aa3267_zpsffc0a44c.jpg]
Anonymous Clan
GC: Pastil*
12-19-2012, 04:28 PM
Let's go mobi clan, we'll take you on.

iPro
12-19-2012, 07:37 PM (This post was last modified: 12-19-2012 07:38 PM by Necrocat219.)
I was observing saying that your comments weren't very nice so you made a slight misunderstanding there. I'm not going to get into a random conflict over that. None of us are taking any of this personally as we are mature.

Quote:Also NDRDOG that wasn't very nice

(12-19-2012 02:46 PM)NDRDOG Wrote:  another member is saying I'm not nice? Really? I actually had a member throw this Big Grin or something like it in a message, weeks ago, and excuse their comments with "hey, I said I was being sarcastic" and I let it drop because i have no grasp of text speak and I'm getting busted up for picking on the "official" clans a little. Does anyone else here see the irony in members of a clan getting upset, and saying im not nice because of their level of being "official"? If you can't tell, this I'm taking seriously!

Top 200 peak ranking: #18 Super-Titan

I'm currently taking a competative break. Am up for friendlies and tournaments!

(06-09-2014 02:14 PM)Bbobb555 Wrote:  I looked it up, apparently a kendama is a yo-yo (!). How the heck do you have forums for yo-yos?
12-19-2012, 10:54 PM (This post was last modified: 12-19-2012 11:14 PM by NDRDOG.)
(12-19-2012 04:07 PM)TheQwertiest Wrote:  you yourself admit that your post is not for humoring as it clearly shows on what you posted on your clan thread that the purpose for the post was to stir trouble. would like me to quote that again for you? yeah this is the internet and you can deny all you want. i think its pathetic. you really want to pass it off as you showing humor when your own post doesnt agree with you?

if you really were joking why were you expecting trouble??? this clearly shows that you know your post can be taken the wrong way...

you know you can just ask if you want a clan match. we invite challenges as it helps both sides get better.

(12-19-2012 02:46 PM)NDRDOG Wrote:  By the way, you read what I posted on the Mobi thread, did you write anything on your clan forum, because I can't read that, can I?

yeah i constantly check new posts on the all clan threads cause i update the clan list regularly. nope i didnt write anything on our clan forum and even if i did, you wouldnt be able to read it.

Have you ever heard the turm "figure of speech" ? Sturing up trouble is such a turm. It is not to be taken literally. When someone uses figures of speech it can be tricky ( <--- figure of speech) when in a large group or in writing as some could not understand the meaning of the phrase and take its literal interpretation. When I make a statement, containing a figure of speech, and follow it with a link to the exact conversation it makes it quite obvious that I'm being open and honest in my intent and can mearly turn a phrase a little better than the reading level of my audience. Also, you say you , and I quote " constantly check new posts on all the clan threads cause I update the clan list regularly." I don't see how reading every new post helps you do that based on what I've read on the clan list thread. Is it possible you just have way to much time on your hands, and I suggest a little case of paranoia.
(12-19-2012 07:37 PM)Necrocat219 Wrote:  I was observing saying that your comments weren't very nice so you made a slight misunderstanding there. I'm not going to get into a random conflict over that. None of us are taking any of this personally as we are mature.

Quote:Also NDRDOG that wasn't very nice

(12-19-2012 02:46 PM)NDRDOG Wrote:  another member is saying I'm not nice? Really? I actually had a member throw this Big Grin or something like it in a message, weeks ago, and excuse their comments with "hey, I said I was being sarcastic" and I let it drop because i have no grasp of text speak and I'm getting busted up for picking on the "official" clans a little. Does anyone else here see the irony in members of a clan getting upset, and saying im not nice because of their level of being "official"? If you can't tell, this I'm taking seriously!

Throwing a random comment in without any refrence was rather hard to understand. Was it a general statement or about a specific statement I had made, but which one? (<------rhetorical question alert !!!!!)
And to say that your (plural) being mature implies all of you which I seriously disagree with. It also implies that I'm not being mature, which I find somewhat offensive since I have only responded to comments and it has been others who have taken the conversation to the realm it never should have entered.

I'm not saying, I'm just sayin'.
12-19-2012, 11:14 PM (This post was last modified: 12-19-2012 11:27 PM by TheQwertiest.)
(12-19-2012 10:54 PM)NDRDOG Wrote:  Have you ever heard the turm "figure of speech" ? Sturing up trouble is such a turm. It is not to be taken literally. When someone uses figures of speech it can be tricky ( <--- figure of speech) when in a large group or in writing as some could not understand the meaning of the phrase and take its literal interpretation. When I make a statement, containing a figure of speech, and follow it with a link to the exact conversation it makes it quite obvious that I'm being open and honest in my intent and can mearly turn a phrase a little better than the reading level of my audience.

yeah i know what a figure of speech is. i think its you who dont understand what it is. can you tell me what you mean by "to stir up trouble" in this nonliteral sense that you speak of? im wondering what pathetic sense of reasoning youre gonna use now.
(12-19-2012 10:54 PM)NDRDOG Wrote:  I quote " constantly check new posts on all the clan threads cause I update the clan list regularly." I don't see how reading every new post helps you do that based on what I've read on the clan list thread. Is it possible you just have way to much time on your hands, and I suggest a little case of paranoia.

This is where i base the clan status and i check for new members for on the clan threads. what is it to you on what i do with my time? Yeah I have a lot of extra time. so what? XD

[Image: 9d7f96a4e69f9e49b3bcb2a9b2aa3267_zpsffc0a44c.jpg]
Anonymous Clan
GC: Pastil*
12-19-2012, 11:27 PM
Dear devs,

Please grant the Mobi Clan their own private forum. Let peace reign again in thy kingdom. Thank you.

You don't know me? Let me introduce myself. I am Anonymous. Super-Titan May the wits ever favor you.