Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.9 Average
The One Man Left clan tournament! - Take 2 incoming on June 25th
03-22-2013, 06:37 AM
RE: The One Man Left clan tournament! - LETS ROCK!
It wasn't me stickying this thread but there are unfortunately a whole bunch of tournaments that one could consider important. It is quite subjective and hard to tell the difference, though.

Unfortunately the stuck threads do account to the 20 threads per page rule, so there's less space for non-sticky threads. While I do sympathize with the 2v2 tournament thread's situation, the question is, whose displeasure is gonna be incurred next, did I stick the 2v2 tournament thread to the top as well.

That being said, I am not under the impression that this very thread calls for being a sticky, though, as it mostly affects ten users or so (tourney leader + the clan leaders + maybe the current players). I'm not sure if there should be any rules towards which thread should be stickied and which shouldn't.

jesusfuentesh Wrote:  Harti is like the silent lion. He never says any word, but when so, he was just waiting for his victim haha

[Image: sig.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The One Man Left clan tournament! - LETS ROCK! - Harti - 03-22-2013 06:37 AM