Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.9 Average
The One Man Left clan tournament! - Take 2 incoming on June 25th
02-05-2013, 09:38 AM (This post was last modified: 02-05-2013 10:00 AM by Harti.)
RE: The One Man Left clan tournament! - LETS ROCK!
Sorry to join the party late again.
While usually deeming myself a decently intelligent person, I find the instructions somewhat overloaded. I come here to actually enjoy my hobby Outwitters, not to feel stressed having to follow three different tourneys with numerous unique rulesets while handling a huge clan, developed tool and a few interesting discussions... :O

1.) From the opening post it is not clear whether or not the three rounds will be played simultaneously or not. I guess not? /edit: nvm, I just read the bold printed part. Frankly, this makes things even more complicated than they are already now. My head is exploding when picking maps and seats for ONE round already. Can't we, like, make one after the other? Of course I can randomly assign people and maps to the different opponent clans but that'd take quite a lot of strategy out.

2.) So I take it we're up against iPro now and I hear that it's going to be Candy Core Mine. So I am now up to set up the first 1v1 player and the players for the 2v2 while not knowing who iPro is going to set, but I have to send my choice via PM to both you (Gfich) and iPro's leaders?
Plus I need to send you the map choice for games 1-3?

3.) wait for the games to be started.

Have I got that right?

jesusfuentesh Wrote:  Harti is like the silent lion. He never says any word, but when so, he was just waiting for his victim haha

[Image: sig.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The One Man Left clan tournament! - LETS ROCK! - Harti - 02-05-2013 09:38 AM