Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Proof the Bombshell should be nerfed?? Check out this game I just had...
12-12-2012, 03:01 AM
RE: Proof the Bombshell should be nerfed?? Check out this game I just had...
I pretty much like the idea of not being able to fire empty spaces. However, this could complicate things despite not making much sense logic-wise. Also makes it kind of easy to exploit by simply letting 1 space in between of your units so that you can minimize the Bombshell (collateral) damage, essentially making it a 4 HP Sniper. To me this looks like overdoing it.

Taking away only the radar ability wouldn't work either, you'd simply have a Runner stick around so you can see enough. Situations like the described one are actually quite rare and mostly only occur if there is fog because units are blocking your sight or you're on 1-spawn maps and need to build more Soldiers.

Quite a few of interesting changes have been proposed and forwarded to Alex and Adam via the Beta forums. I'm sure they've already read the thread and are figuring a solution out. As most things here, this is unfortunately probably going to take a while.

jesusfuentesh Wrote:  Harti is like the silent lion. He never says any word, but when so, he was just waiting for his victim haha

[Image: sig.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Proof the Bombshell should be nerfed?? Check out this game I just had... - Harti - 12-12-2012 03:01 AM