Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's Happened?
11-30-2012, 03:28 PM
What's Happened?
So....been away for around a month and haven't been online. What's happened? Veggienauts have released - what's the general reception of it? Heard that some people think it's underpowered...
Dual avatars? After some investigating it seems they are clan logos. Interesting. Are the clan threads scattered throughout the Outwitters forum? If they progress, I think they deserve their own subforum. And possibly even a main forum named something like "Community Groups"
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-30-2012, 03:33 PM (This post was last modified: 11-30-2012 03:33 PM by TheQwertiest.)
RE: What's Happened?
(11-30-2012 03:28 PM)QuantumApocalypse Wrote:  So....been away for around a month and haven't been online. What's happened? Veggienauts have released - what's the general reception of it? Heard that some people think it's underpowered...
Dual avatars? After some investigating it seems they are clan logos. Interesting. Are the clan threads scattered throughout the Outwitters forum? If they progress, I think they deserve their own subforum. And possibly even a main forum named something like "Community Groups"
welcome back quantum Smile
there is a clan list on the tournament sub-forum. i update it regularly Big Grin
we do have clan forums Big Grin you cant see it if youre not included in that clans user group. (like the one beta team has)

speaking of clans.. would you be interested in joining Anonymous? Big Grin

[Image: 9d7f96a4e69f9e49b3bcb2a9b2aa3267_zpsffc0a44c.jpg]
Anonymous Clan
GC: Pastil*
11-30-2012, 10:03 PM
(11-30-2012 03:28 PM)QuantumApocalypse Wrote:  So....been away for around a month and haven't been online. What's happened? Veggienauts have released - what's the general reception of it? Heard that some people think it's underpowered...

^

Whats happened is that the veggies have been tweaked more and personally I'm not sure how I stand but I find it very hard to gain an advantage using them. The bramble can't make 1 turn plays like the other 3 that turn the game around.

Also the +1 wit rules been put in and so far it seems to be going good.

Adams said a while back that the community could create clans rather than being clans in game so I decided then I would create a clan. He's been really supportive of clans, giving us permission to have clan banners next to our names and providing us each with our own subforum. He's even gone to name ours quite snazzily ''The Wolfpack dog park'' xD.

Quantum join the pack, we have cookies! Tongue It's also the first clan ^_^

Our motto:
''We are the first to arrive
We will be the last to survive
We are Wolfpack''

Top 200 peak ranking: #18 Super-Titan

I'm currently taking a competative break. Am up for friendlies and tournaments!

(06-09-2014 02:14 PM)Bbobb555 Wrote:  I looked it up, apparently a kendama is a yo-yo (!). How the heck do you have forums for yo-yos?
12-01-2012, 04:38 AM (This post was last modified: 12-01-2012 04:38 AM by Szei.)
Welcome back! It seems people are much more receptive to +1 wits than you may have guessed given all the negative feedback in the beta forums. I'm fine with the change now, though again, was it really necessary? Does it help? Hard to say at the moment. As for the Veggienauts, there doesn't seem to be too much complaining about them in the past few days. However, I haven't really been paying much attention to balance discussion because I feel it's too early to judge either way.

(11-30-2012 03:28 PM)QuantumApocalypse Wrote:  If they progress, I think they deserve their own subforum. And possibly even a main forum named something like "Community Groups"

Vote for it =D