Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Losing games without joining
07-11-2014, 08:16 AM
Losing games without joining
I was looking at OSN recently and noticed that I apparently lost 2 games in the last 24 hours on an account I haven't logged into for over 3 months (and no devices are logged into that account). They are 2v2 games and I'm wondering if it counts as a loss if you never accept or decline an invite to a 2v2 game and the time expires.

I'm player 2 in both games and the games ends after player 1 takes his/her turn since I never joined in the first place and therefore didn't make any moves.

Just wanted to make sure it's just a case of autoforfeit when being invited by someone and not declining or if I need to be concerned that my account has been compromised.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-11-2014, 08:58 AM
RE: Losing games without joining
If you open the replay in the Outwitters app, does it show you whether points were deducted?

[Image: 257k5t3.jpg][Image: 33mq0s8.jpg]
If you don't get my jokes, it's because of Postmodernism.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-12-2014, 07:37 AM
There won't be points deducted because I never ranked in 2v2 random on that account and I'm not in a team with the person who was on my side in those games. In placements you never lose points so I don't think that would tell me anything. Thanks for trying to help though.

I invited some inactive accounts I found browsing on osn so I'll see if after 4 days it will count as a loss for them even though they won't be accepting the invites.
07-16-2014, 05:02 AM (This post was last modified: 07-16-2014 05:02 AM by CombatEX.)
Mystery solved. The games expired and it did indeed count as a loss for the two players who never accepted the invite.

[Image: supertitanreplay.png]
07-16-2014, 05:32 AM
(07-16-2014 05:02 AM)CombatEX Wrote:  Mystery solved. The games expired and it did indeed count as a loss for the two players who never accepted the invite.

That's so dangerous! Confused

[Image: sig.png][Image: 2q2lq9y.jpg]
07-16-2014, 07:13 AM
(07-16-2014 05:32 AM).Memories. Wrote:  
(07-16-2014 05:02 AM)CombatEX Wrote:  Mystery solved. The games expired and it did indeed count as a loss for the two players who never accepted the invite.

That's so dangerous! Confused

That makes diving into a pool of lava filled with sharks the least of your worries. Sharks that live in lava.

I am GameCenter's Chemoeum.

RIP, DL banner.

Explosions.

Go here!
07-16-2014, 03:37 PM
This cannot be exploited since inactive do not wait league matches.
But 2v2 arranged can be hurt if one is absent while another is eager to launch multiple simultaneous matches.
Yet again - decline option in 2v2 can be used to skip unwanted opponents, maps and FTA.