Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best team for every map
06-27-2014, 03:22 PM
Best team for every map
What do you think is the best team for every map? Some maps are pretty even for most teams but some seem to offer a big advantage in certain matchups. I keep losing against adorables when i play as scallywags on sweet tooth. On the other hand scallywags is much better than adorables on peekaboo in my opinion. I just started playing a couple months ago so I wanted to see what people who have been playing for a while thought
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-27-2014, 04:11 PM
RE: Best team for every map
Honestly altho a team can give you an edge vs a certain other team or on certain maps example scalywags have an edge vs veggies (some would say the biggest edge the game gives) or scalywags have a big edge on peekaboo (some would say the bigest edge a map gives you) you can always out play/Outwit ur opponents with the basic units every class has runners,soldiers,medics snipers & even heavies. This is actuly a very solid way to win 7 wits =3 soldiers and a runner you tell me what special can take on that by its self?

So to answer your question I think w/e team you feel like playing/like the most is the best team for every map Smile

I like veggies my self (altho statistics say there not that popular) There demonic tree stump look with the horns and the pumpkin fort just look sick to me nothing like beating ur opponents to death with shovels! Tongue

You can rip the wings and the horn off a Mobi and try to force it to be a normal whale..But deep down the the Mobi will always be a mobi and you can never hide the scabs Never let anyone try to force you to change!
06-27-2014, 06:31 PM
Here are the races I like:

Foundry - neutral
Glitch - not veggies
Long Nine - variable
Peekaboo - scally/feedback
Reaper - variable
Sharkfood Island - scally/feedback
Skullduggery - veggie/adorables
Sweetie Plains - adorables
Sweet Tooth - not veggies
Thorn Gulley - adorables
War Garden - i suck at this map
06-27-2014, 11:51 PM
(06-27-2014 04:11 PM)Extreme Ghost Wrote:  scalywags have an edge vs veggies

Hell yes. Poor Veggies. Except on Thorn Gulley.

(06-27-2014 04:11 PM)Extreme Ghost Wrote:  scalywags have a big edge on peekaboo (some would say the bigest edge a map gives you)

This assertion surprises me. I've never felt Scally had an edge on me as either Feedback or Adorables on Peekaboo.

[PETA] Cor13:4 Wrote:Mobi killed the Scallywag star,
He hit him on the base with his sniper from afar,
He tried to block the alley, but didn't get far,
That's how the Mobi killed the Scallywag star

Best Feedback rank (TGH) 3rd
Best Adorables rank (-DF-) 12th
Best Scallywags rank (-TAM-) 25th
06-27-2014, 11:52 PM (This post was last modified: 06-27-2014 11:54 PM by Flarp55.)
SFI - A, closely followed by S and F
L9 - A
SD - A
ST - S and A
P - S
SP - S
R - A
WG - race neutral, A and S have slight advantage
TG - A and V (yes, I admitted it, don't rub it in TGH)
G - S, closely followed by F
F - race neutral, A has slight advantage

But remember, the map-race combinations don't matter as much as how well you play with every race.

(06-27-2014 11:51 PM)The Great Habudabi Wrote:  
(06-27-2014 04:11 PM)Extreme Ghost Wrote:  scalywags have an edge vs veggies

Hell yes. Poor Veggies. Except on Thorn Gulley.

(06-27-2014 04:11 PM)Extreme Ghost Wrote:  scalywags have a big edge on peekaboo (some would say the bigest edge a map gives you)

This assertion surprises me. I've never felt Scally had an edge on me as either Feedback or Adorables on Peekaboo.

Even on TG, scally have a huge edge against veggies. The map doesn't really change anything here. TG is kind of a rock-paper-scissors thing, S beats V, V (usually) beats A, A beats S

As for Peekaboo, scally has a huge advantage. It's so easy to just sit back and turtle. Many good spots for shells. You can see my post on nezoshins' replay thread (DL members only)

RIP, these forums

Lost the game
LegacyofFive the goat

[Image: sig.png]
06-27-2014, 11:55 PM
(06-27-2014 11:52 PM)Bbobb555 Wrote:  TG - A and V (yes, I admitted it, don't rub it in TGH)

Quickly! Someone get the salt! Bbobb has a wound I need to rub it in...

06-27-2014, 11:57 PM
(06-27-2014 04:11 PM)Extreme Ghost Wrote:  This is actuly a very solid way to win 7 wits =3 soldiers and a runner you tell me what special can take on that by its self?

Uh, do you mean 2 soldiers and a runner?
Also, there's the cost to heal and move off spawn (if you're healing that is). 7 wits is at best only two soldiers. 14 wits is four soldiers, or a special and a soldier (and maybe a runner, depending on whether the special is a BS or not)

RIP, these forums

Lost the game
LegacyofFive the goat

06-28-2014, 12:00 AM
(06-27-2014 11:52 PM)Bbobb555 Wrote:  As for Peekaboo, scally has a huge advantage. It's so easy to just sit back and turtle. Many good spots for shells. You can see my post on nezoshins' replay thread (DL members only)

I feel another Veggies vs Adorables on TG -esque challenge developing here...

06-28-2014, 12:11 AM
(06-28-2014 12:00 AM)The Great Habudabi Wrote:  
(06-27-2014 11:52 PM)Bbobb555 Wrote:  As for Peekaboo, scally has a huge advantage. It's so easy to just sit back and turtle. Many good spots for shells. You can see my post on nezoshins' replay thread (DL members only)

I do too. I've already beaten you on TG once as scally v veggies. I'd be happy to do it again.

RIP, these forums

Lost the game
LegacyofFive the goat

06-28-2014, 12:15 AM
(06-28-2014 12:11 AM)Bbobb555 Wrote:  
(06-28-2014 12:00 AM)The Great Habudabi Wrote:  

I do too. I've already beaten you on TG once as scally v veggies. I'd be happy to do it again.

I'll be happy to let you try. But I was referring to your insistence that Scallywags rule Peekaboo. Maybe I'll start a TGH vs Bbobb Tourney. Two maps, Thorn Gulley and Peekaboo.

Scally vs Veggies on TG and Scally vs my choice on Peekaboo. We play until one side concedes defeat!