Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Battle of the Fluffies and Clevers 2
06-08-2014, 11:38 PM
RE: Battle of the Fluffies and Clevers 2
Clever League I am a clever who would like to join!

My game center is - de man363
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-09-2014, 01:03 AM
Ok, de man363, you have to start a game against LegacyofEight.

RIP, these forums

Lost the game
LegacyofFive the goat

[Image: sig.png]
06-10-2014, 04:08 AM (This post was last modified: 06-10-2014 04:08 AM by LegacyofEight.)
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAir_n0QgM

Thanus beat blob

Btw de man hasn't started yet

Once a Wolfpack, always a Wolfpack
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-10-2014, 12:13 PM
If he doesn't start in the next 2 days, you can start it.

RIP, these forums

Lost the game
LegacyofFive the goat

06-13-2014, 12:47 AM
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA8r7TjwgM
Underdog for the win! zantastic01 is moving on.
06-13-2014, 01:09 AM
Nice, commentary coming soon.

RIP, these forums

Lost the game
LegacyofFive the goat

06-13-2014, 05:27 AM
Commentary of jbadams vs zantastic:

jbadams:
Turn 1: Agressive opening. This opening is probably the most common one in fluffy-clever, but as you go on, you will come to realize that leaving the heavy and soldier behind is a better idea since it leaves you well-defended, and you can invest the two wits in making a runner or healing the sniper.
Turn 3: You should have healed the sniper since you don't know if there's a runner there. Also, moving the sniper forward on L9, whether it's healed or unhealed, is a bad idea.
Turn 5: You should have used the heavy and soldier to kill the heavy, since the soldier wouldn't have been much use anyways. You would have then been able to kill the scrambler. That said, doing this probably wouldn't have occurred to me because the scrambler was totally unexpected. Also, you should have had another runner at the top for vision. Then you would have known about the sniper and you could have killed it.
Turn 7: You basically sacrificed a scrambler to him. You knew where all his units were, so you shouldn't have done that.
Turn 9: Don't spawn a scrambler unless you can actually use the unit you scrambled. You also risked you scrambler being scrambled if he had moved his scrambler up. You would be better off spawning two soldiers and killing two runners and a soldier.

zantastic:
Turn 2: Bad idea not to claim the wit space. You should have claimed both wit spaces and maybe spawned the scrambler next turn.
Turn 4: Good surprise scrambler, but he could have killed the scrambler. You would be better off spawning another soldier at the bottom. Also, you saw his soldier, so you shouldn't have moved the sniper forward. Also, you continue not to claim the wit space, a bad idea.
Turn 6: Well played.
Turn 8: You should have killed the sniper with the top runner and the killed the scrambler with the soldier next to your scrambler. Then hit the base with the soldier, and move the runner where the scrambler originally was. Then move the scrambler forward two spaces. The scrambler can't be killed because it is blocked off and you can probably get a win next turn.

More commentary coming soon.

RIP, these forums

Lost the game
LegacyofFive the goat

06-15-2014, 01:14 PM (This post was last modified: 06-15-2014 01:16 PM by Iwaine.)
Is it too late to sign up? If not, I'm a clever and gc name is the same- Iwaine
06-15-2014, 01:26 PM (This post was last modified: 06-15-2014 01:27 PM by Flarp55.)
(06-15-2014 01:14 PM)Iwaine Wrote:  Is it too late to sign up? If not, I'm a clever and gc name is the same- Iwaine

No, it's not too late.

Hey Legacy, if your match hasn't been started yet, you can start it now.

RIP, these forums

Lost the game
LegacyofFive the goat

06-16-2014, 05:00 PM (This post was last modified: 06-16-2014 05:07 PM by Zee_ee.)
Hi, can I still join? I'm in clever and GC name is Zee_ee
First time joining ...

(06-16-2014 05:00 PM)Zee_ee Wrote:  Hi, can I still join? I'm in clever and GC name is Zee_ee
First time joining ...

Oops, sorry, just realised I'm in gifted instead ... This is embarrassing ...