Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Battle of the Fluffies (and also Clevers) CONGRATS *NULLPOINTER!
05-30-2014, 09:09 AM (This post was last modified: 05-30-2014 09:10 AM by Flarp55.)
RE: Battle of the Fluffies (and also Clevers) CONGRATS *NULLPOINTER!
(05-30-2014 08:24 AM)*NullPointer Wrote:  
(05-30-2014 12:56 AM)Demon Wrote:  I recruited him first Tongue no stealing my recruits!

*Null, come join Wolfpack we have a big project in the works. DL is gonna be mad jelly when it happens. You don't want to be mad jelly, do you?

Also we don't do this pretentious 'trial' thing. Just write a story about a rubber duck and you're in.

Hey - I like the trial thing - but it's only for activity, not skill. But I think the rubber duck thing is a bit silly.

What's your big project?

They're just trying to make non-WPers envious by making it super hush-hush. In reality it's probably a lame tourney that will flop. There just aren't enough people in WP to do anything.

(05-30-2014 09:03 AM)LegacyofEight Wrote:  Yeah that'd be cool. Right now I'm focusing on the WP right now, though.

Maybe I'll mod it myself then. You can co-mod the BOTF(AAC) 3.

RIP, these forums

Lost the game
LegacyofFive the goat

[Image: sig.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-30-2014, 09:47 AM
Wolfpack is running a tourney as a team. I can't say more than that, if you want more details you must join Tongue Since WP members can't participate in the tourney, I suspect DL will be most of the participants.

GCID: FrozenNorthernKid
1v1, 2v2 w/baustin42, w/spacechef Gifted League
2v2 random, w/ Extreme Ghost, w/ izzilla Master League
------------------------------------------------
"So it goes." - Kurt Vonnegut, 'Slaughterhouse Five'
05-30-2014, 10:56 AM
[quote='Bbobb555' pid='93614' dateline='1401404973']

They're just trying to make non-WPers envious by making it super hush-hush. In reality it's probably a lame tourney that will flop. There just aren't enough people in WP to do anything.

IT IS NOT LAME, NOR WILL IT FLOP. OUR TOURNEY IS AMAZING. I CONSIDERED LEAVING JUST SO I CAN PARTICIPATE. (Jk but it is truly that cool) ask any wp-er but mainly Demon Ghost and Baustin

Once a Wolfpack, always a Wolfpack
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-30-2014, 03:49 PM (This post was last modified: 05-30-2014 03:49 PM by Flarp55.)
Wait, it's a public tourney? OH, i was wondering how WP could hold a tourney for themselves. There aren't enough of you to have a clan-only tourney like the kind DL has. I'd rather participate than run it anyways. Null, even if you join WP, you'll probably be too late to help. Since I am baustin, I can verify that. You should join DL.

(05-30-2014 10:56 AM)LegacyofEight Wrote:  
(05-30-2014 09:09 AM)Bbobb555 Wrote:  They're just trying to make non-WPers envious by making it super hush-hush. In reality it's probably a lame tourney that will flop. There just aren't enough people in WP to do anything.

IT IS NOT LAME, NOR WILL IT FLOP. OUR TOURNEY IS AMAZING. I CONSIDERED LEAVING JUST SO I CAN PARTICIPATE. (Jk but it is truly that cool) ask any wp-er but mainly Demon Ghost and Baustin

what's wrong with your quotes?

RIP, these forums

Lost the game
LegacyofFive the goat

[Image: sig.png]
05-30-2014, 03:55 PM
If your baustin... What booth are you taking from ur brother?

Once a Wolfpack, always a Wolfpack
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-30-2014, 08:07 PM
(05-30-2014 03:49 PM)Bbobb555 Wrote:  Wait, it's a public tourney? OH, i was wondering how WP could hold a tourney for themselves. There aren't enough of you to have a clan-only tourney like the kind DL has. I'd rather participate than run it anyways. Null, even if you join WP, you'll probably be too late to help. Since I am baustin, I can verify that. You should join DL.

(05-30-2014 10:56 AM)LegacyofEight Wrote:  
(05-30-2014 09:09 AM)Bbobb555 Wrote:  They're just trying to make non-WPers envious by making it super hush-hush. In reality it's probably a lame tourney that will flop. There just aren't enough people in WP to do anything.

what's wrong with your quotes?

There are a lot more of us than you think -_-

*Null could still be of use to us in running this thing… if he joins, that is.

GCID: FrozenNorthernKid
1v1, 2v2 w/baustin42, w/spacechef Gifted League
2v2 random, w/ Extreme Ghost, w/ izzilla Master League
------------------------------------------------
"So it goes." - Kurt Vonnegut, 'Slaughterhouse Five'