Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Race popularity
04-12-2014, 07:24 AM
Race popularity
Watching recently osn I noticed that there are much more scally or feedback players than few months ago when 90% of ST were adorables. Do you also notice this trend?

And does it mean that people are borred with the game and trying sth. New?

Super-Titan Pytosz the challenger!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-12-2014, 07:32 AM (This post was last modified: 04-12-2014 07:32 AM by Chemoeum.)
RE: Race popularity
I generally try to play each race equally.

Does not apply to friendlies.

I am GameCenter's Chemoeum.

RIP, DL banner.

Explosions.

Go here!
04-12-2014, 07:42 AM
I play mainly feedback on my ST account. Actually I did start a scally game but I'm probably not going to play adorables on it.

Doowhat? Doodat? Okey:3

1v1 Super-Titan - Peak #32 // Current #56 as AlliDooisRush
2v2 - w/jesusfuentesh #7
2v2 Master League - w/baustin #17 // w/Juslas #85 // Randoms #38
04-12-2014, 08:13 AM (This post was last modified: 04-12-2014 08:14 AM by Necrocat219.)
When the few that realised that the +1 wit on kill change made a big difference to Mobi efficiency, once people announced this everyone started joining on the bandwagon and there was a lot more explanations/guides for them than other races. The games now had a lot of time to develop with new players who have known no different, and even best players have continued improving so the gap between the races seems to have closed much more.

Also can people rate this 5 stars, I accidentally clicked 1 star when scrolling

Top 200 peak ranking: #18 Super-Titan

I'm currently taking a competative break. Am up for friendlies and tournaments!

(06-09-2014 02:14 PM)Bbobb555 Wrote:  I looked it up, apparently a kendama is a yo-yo (!). How the heck do you have forums for yo-yos?
04-12-2014, 10:22 AM
(04-12-2014 08:13 AM)Necrocat219 Wrote:  When the few that realised that the +1 wit on kill change made a big difference to Mobi efficiency, once people announced this everyone started joining on the bandwagon and there was a lot more explanations/guides for them than other races. The games now had a lot of time to develop with new players who have known no different, and even best players have continued improving so the gap between the races seems to have closed much more.

I thought I was the sole reason for people having threads with 1 stars. I do it at least once a day.

[Image: sig.png]
04-12-2014, 11:38 AM
(04-12-2014 10:22 AM)jchris98 Wrote:  
(04-12-2014 08:13 AM)Necrocat219 Wrote:  When the few that realised that the +1 wit on kill change made a big difference to Mobi efficiency, once people announced this everyone started joining on the bandwagon and there was a lot more explanations/guides for them than other races. The games now had a lot of time to develop with new players who have known no different, and even best players have continued improving so the gap between the races seems to have closed much more.

I thought I was the sole reason for people having threads with 1 stars. I do it at least once a day.

#ConfessionTime #MisClicksAnonymous #MCA

GC: TheGreatAnt
04-12-2014, 11:58 AM
I think that is like only the third time I have rated a thread since I made my account Confused

Gifted League Gamecenter:Phyresis
OSN Profile
Wolfpack on OSN
WE ARE THE WOLFPACK!
04-12-2014, 01:32 PM
(04-12-2014 07:24 AM)Pytosz Wrote:  Watching recently osn I noticed that there are much more scally or feedback players than few months ago when 90% of ST were adorables. Do you also notice this trend?

And does it mean that people are borred with the game and trying sth. New?

more scallywag players is most likely a product of the automation of OSN. Scallywags are the free race for the game.

If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe. - Carl Sagan
04-12-2014, 01:47 PM
I keep forgetting there are players without all the races.

GCID: FrozenNorthernKid
1v1, 2v2 w/baustin42, w/spacechef Gifted League
2v2 random, w/ Extreme Ghost, w/ izzilla Master League
------------------------------------------------
"So it goes." - Kurt Vonnegut, 'Slaughterhouse Five'
04-12-2014, 02:40 PM
(04-12-2014 11:58 AM)Phyresis Wrote:  I think that is like only the third time I have rated a thread since I made my account Confused

It's my first lol

RIP, these forums

Lost the game
LegacyofFive the goat

[Image: sig.png]