One Man Left Studios Community Forums
Race popularity - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Outwitters (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Race popularity (/showthread.php?tid=3417)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Race popularity - Pytosz - 04-12-2014 07:24 AM

Watching recently osn I noticed that there are much more scally or feedback players than few months ago when 90% of ST were adorables. Do you also notice this trend?

And does it mean that people are borred with the game and trying sth. New?

RE: Race popularity - Chemoeum - 04-12-2014 07:32 AM

I generally try to play each race equally.

Does not apply to friendlies.

RE: Race popularity - [PETA] Doodat - 04-12-2014 07:42 AM

I play mainly feedback on my ST account. Actually I did start a scally game but I'm probably not going to play adorables on it.

RE: Race popularity - Necrocat219 - 04-12-2014 08:13 AM

When the few that realised that the +1 wit on kill change made a big difference to Mobi efficiency, once people announced this everyone started joining on the bandwagon and there was a lot more explanations/guides for them than other races. The games now had a lot of time to develop with new players who have known no different, and even best players have continued improving so the gap between the races seems to have closed much more.

Also can people rate this 5 stars, I accidentally clicked 1 star when scrolling

RE: Race popularity - jchris98 - 04-12-2014 10:22 AM

(04-12-2014 08:13 AM)Necrocat219 Wrote:  When the few that realised that the +1 wit on kill change made a big difference to Mobi efficiency, once people announced this everyone started joining on the bandwagon and there was a lot more explanations/guides for them than other races. The games now had a lot of time to develop with new players who have known no different, and even best players have continued improving so the gap between the races seems to have closed much more.

I thought I was the sole reason for people having threads with 1 stars. I do it at least once a day.

RE: Race popularity - TheGreatAnt - 04-12-2014 11:38 AM

(04-12-2014 10:22 AM)jchris98 Wrote:  
(04-12-2014 08:13 AM)Necrocat219 Wrote:  When the few that realised that the +1 wit on kill change made a big difference to Mobi efficiency, once people announced this everyone started joining on the bandwagon and there was a lot more explanations/guides for them than other races. The games now had a lot of time to develop with new players who have known no different, and even best players have continued improving so the gap between the races seems to have closed much more.

I thought I was the sole reason for people having threads with 1 stars. I do it at least once a day.

#ConfessionTime #MisClicksAnonymous #MCA

RE: Race popularity - Phyresis - 04-12-2014 11:58 AM

I think that is like only the third time I have rated a thread since I made my account Confused

RE: Race popularity - onealexleft - 04-12-2014 01:32 PM

(04-12-2014 07:24 AM)Pytosz Wrote:  Watching recently osn I noticed that there are much more scally or feedback players than few months ago when 90% of ST were adorables. Do you also notice this trend?

And does it mean that people are borred with the game and trying sth. New?

more scallywag players is most likely a product of the automation of OSN. Scallywags are the free race for the game.

RE: Race popularity - Demon - 04-12-2014 01:47 PM

I keep forgetting there are players without all the races.

RE: Race popularity - Flarp55 - 04-12-2014 02:40 PM

(04-12-2014 11:58 AM)Phyresis Wrote:  I think that is like only the third time I have rated a thread since I made my account Confused

It's my first lol