Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
About Beta testing
05-25-2012, 07:55 AM
About Beta testing
If you get an invitation to the beta, will it send an email to the email address you signed up with? or do you have to see it through your itouch/iphone somehow? don't think i ever did get an invite to the beta, but i just thought i'd be really p.o. if i did and somehow didn't realize it :P.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-25-2012, 04:18 PM
RE: About Beta testing
Speaking of beta invites, can I be let in? Or is it like some super secret ninja club where you have to learn to fly Adams race helicopters before you join?
05-25-2012, 04:52 PM
If you are invited to beta test, you will be sent an email to whichever email you signed up with.

If you want to be part of a beta, if you haven't already, sign up here http://onemanleft.com/contact/ by selecting the Beta Request topic.
05-26-2012, 03:19 PM
Alex controls who gets in, and Alex likes cheesecake. Just saying.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-26-2012, 10:13 PM (This post was last modified: 05-26-2012 10:20 PM by Solan.)
Hey Alex, I'll send you a cheese cake if you let me into the beta!... maybe. I can copy and paste a picture of cheesecake from the internet for you though.
O wait maybe I'm not able to just paste pictures onto here... Darn I have nothing to offer you XD.
edit: when i applied i think my IOS version wasn't the best, would it help my getting in if i fully updated it and such?
05-30-2012, 03:55 AM
The good news is that they really do seem close, that isnt OML blowing smoke. They could probably release the current build without any great problems. As of last week there were a few annoying bugs, but it seems like they are gone and I (in the beta) am not even fully sure what they are still working on, other than stomping the few last bugs, whatever they may be.

It will be worth the wait. Its simple to learn, and very complex to master.
06-02-2012, 07:57 AM
Alex is probably trying to code in the dinosaur team. I did leave feedback saying that the game was missing dinosaurs.
06-02-2012, 06:20 PM
(06-02-2012 07:57 AM)itsnotdevin Wrote:  Alex is probably trying to code in the dinosaur team. I did leave feedback saying that the game was missing dinosaurs.

this.
06-03-2012, 08:35 AM
(06-02-2012 06:20 PM)onealexleft Wrote:  
(06-02-2012 07:57 AM)itsnotdevin Wrote:  Alex is probably trying to code in the dinosaur team. I did leave feedback saying that the game was missing dinosaurs.

this.

lol
06-06-2012, 07:04 AM
Its also missing a Z̴̡ͥ̏̿ͬ̅̆ͮ̀̆͛͡҉̤̠̩̙̪͕̝̞͈̲͈̱͇͔̳A̷̛̖͇̤͇̘̫͌͂ͥ̋͌͒͆͐͛ͫͯ̔ͩ̃ͣ̑̽ͬ͜L̸͔ͫ̑̈̇̍̔͆ͬ̿̋ͧ͋̏ͪͪͭ̒͒͊​͖̘̗͖̥͖͈͇̬̪̣̩̪̻̙͓ͅG̴̶̨̦̼͋̾̉ͤ̄͋̚͜͠ͅO̵̧̠̲̼̱͓ͮͣ͆̔ͮ̾͐ͭ͛ͪͬ͌͗ͦ̆̋͞!̲̞͉̲̤̻̠͎̌ͯ̋ͯͪ͛͛̎ͪ̔́͝ͅ​̺̩͖ team. But I can see why they might steer away from that...

HE COMES

"Never put off until tomorrow, what you can put off until the day after"