Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Need advice? - Post your replay!
03-06-2014, 01:57 PM
RE: Need advice? - Post your replay!
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAjPPf1gkM

Any thoughts?? Thanks
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-06-2014, 02:09 PM (This post was last modified: 03-06-2014 02:10 PM by El_Yayo_Claudio.)
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICArPzRwwsM

How can I avoid quitters lol

Gifted LeagueI dont play video games because I have no life... I play video games because I choose to have many...Gifted League
New GC LUISFROMPR
03-06-2014, 06:03 PM
(03-06-2014 02:09 PM)El_Yayo_Claudio Wrote:  outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICArPzRwwsM

Even though "quitting" on the last turn when they are defeated seems a little cheat, but still, you get the win and can still take that home.

GC: TheGreatAnt
03-07-2014, 01:05 AM
(03-06-2014 06:03 PM)TheGreatAnt Wrote:  
(03-06-2014 02:09 PM)El_Yayo_Claudio Wrote:  outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICArPzRwwsM

Even though "quitting" on the last turn when they are defeated seems a little cheat, but still, you get the win and can still take that home.

Little cheat my a$$. It very much pi$$es me to no end but youre right...

Gifted LeagueI dont play video games because I have no life... I play video games because I choose to have many...Gifted League
New GC LUISFROMPR
03-07-2014, 02:43 AM (This post was last modified: 03-07-2014 02:46 AM by [PETA] Cor13:4.)
(03-06-2014 01:57 PM)Norahsul Wrote:  outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAjPPf1gkM

Any thoughts?? Thanks

Oh, sorry, Norashul. I sent a PM with advice, I didn't have time (or the patience to type on a touch device) when you asked for advice.

I can post it here though. Honestly, you had me in that game.

You did well to attack on turn 8. I made a mistake in that I did an early mobi AND I exposed attacking units to you. Against Adorables if you see that and strike like you did, you will often win because of attacking unit count or because you have enough wits to push through. A mobi isn't useful if there's nothing to mobi or you don't have enough wits to defend.

I think turn 10 was a mistake and you would have won if you had counted wits and knew that I didn't have any extra wits (or just guessed since I had a mobi out and a sniper that I was low on wits). So instead of putting your units in danger to take out a soldier, I would have taken out my runner on my wit with a middle soldier, taken my wit with the left soldier, taken my other runner with a middle soldier and spawned another boosted soldier to the middle.

Since I would only have 5 wits, at most I could take out 1 unit, while you would have 9 wits next turn and probably would have easily wiped my remaining units out, tapped the base in such as way that I could not stop you from winning the following turn, or gotten a soldier to the backdoor on the left.

The idea was solid, attack me when I have less wits and less attacking! You should have had me.

"Love is patient, love is kind....It does not dishonor others, is not self-seeking, is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres." 1st Corinthians 13:4
03-07-2014, 03:58 AM

Play worse. Then no one will quit against you!

Jokes aside, why do you need to avoid forfeits? Unless you mean allies who forfeit in 2v2 I don't see the issue. A win is a win. Forfeits simply give you that win sooner. Unless the main reason you play is to watch bases explode it doesn't really make a difference.

[Image: supertitanreplay.png]
10-23-2014, 02:18 PM
New to Outfitters. Any tips on what can be done differently on this game, especially toward the end? Thanks for any advice!! =)

http://outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91...CAhdLJ8gkM
10-23-2014, 02:32 PM
I think you meant to type:
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAhdLJ8gkM

RIP, these forums

Lost the game
LegacyofFive the goat

[Image: sig.png]
10-23-2014, 03:08 PM
hmm... yes - thanks! not quite sure how to post like that...
10-23-2014, 03:18 PM
It seems like what you intended to post was the right thing, but for some reason the ...s appeared in your link so it's a bad link

RIP, these forums

Lost the game
LegacyofFive the goat

[Image: sig.png]