Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
The most important thing in the new update...for you?
09-26-2012, 04:31 AM
The most important thing in the new update...for you?
There are many features or suggestions being talked about on the forum, and new team aside, what SINGLE feature would like to see added to enhance your overall gameplay experience?

For me, an end turn confirmation when you have wits left to spend, I know that this is a majority of turns for a lot of players out there but if you have ever sent a turn without moving you just might agree.

[Image: sig.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-26-2012, 04:31 AM
RE: The most important thing in the new update...for you?
A destroyable terrain tile. Which has, like, 3 HP and acts as a wall until destroyed.

jesusfuentesh Wrote:  Harti is like the silent lion. He never says any word, but when so, he was just waiting for his victim haha

09-26-2012, 04:38 AM
(09-26-2012 04:31 AM)Harti Wrote:  A destroyable terrain tile. Which has, like, 3 HP and acts as a wall until destroyed.

O.o

/mind explodes

Da Wizerd - Super-Titan
09-26-2012, 04:49 AM
(09-26-2012 04:31 AM)Harti Wrote:  A destroyable terrain tile. Which has, like, 3 HP and acts as a wall until destroyed.

Very interesting... But I wouldn't want a special with the ability to create these tiles, I think. We have enough turtlers as it is.
09-26-2012, 04:53 AM (This post was last modified: 09-26-2012 04:54 AM by KMan 29.)
I think that Harti meant the actual terrain on the maps, which is certainly a "ground-breaking" idea.

Otherwise it is just a soldier, right?

09-26-2012, 04:57 AM
I figured there's some cool stuff you could do with it. Like a new game mode where the one to destroy X of these first wins (well, don't talk about FTA now please, I am most aware).

Or a map where you could sneak behind the enemy's base but you'll have to destroy that tile first.

Or, like stated, a special that creates stuff like that.

It's all like jelly and wobbles if hit. :O

jesusfuentesh Wrote:  Harti is like the silent lion. He never says any word, but when so, he was just waiting for his victim haha

09-26-2012, 05:06 AM
Interesting. Like destructible rocks in SC2. How about a xel'naga tower? =P Unfortunately, the maps are too small to warrant that but I wonder if there are any other terrain mechanics from SC2 like destructible terrain that could actually make a good transition to Outwitters.

[Image: supertitanreplay.png]
09-26-2012, 05:06 AM
I think for me, the biggest thing is NEW MAPS! I think we can only expect 3 (2 1v1, 1 2v2), but it'd be great if we got even more than that. I think new maps will spice gameplay up even more than the new team.
09-26-2012, 05:08 AM (This post was last modified: 09-26-2012 05:08 AM by TheQwertiest.)
a profile viewer (to search for people and their stats like league wins, rank etc). i didnt notice this thread. i must have been typing when you made this.

[Image: 9d7f96a4e69f9e49b3bcb2a9b2aa3267_zpsffc0a44c.jpg]
Anonymous Clan
GC: Pastil*
09-26-2012, 05:16 AM
A map that has a few wit spaces you have to fight over a middle or a few middle wit spaces would be awesome and tense.

Top 200 peak ranking: #18 Super-Titan

I'm currently taking a competative break. Am up for friendlies and tournaments!

(06-09-2014 02:14 PM)Bbobb555 Wrote:  I looked it up, apparently a kendama is a yo-yo (!). How the heck do you have forums for yo-yos?