Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 3.84 Average
2v2 Replays
09-06-2012, 03:04 PM
RE: 2v2 Replays
(09-05-2012 06:16 PM)worldfamous Wrote:  Here's a fun, aggressive, slightly chaotic match.. I should warn that it is a long one, 92 turns. I think it's worth a watch. Not sure why we didn't get points. It was a league match.
This is one of the best matches we've been involved in that unfortunately was cut short by the "turn already started on another device" bug. Who do you think would win? I give them the edge with the 2 scramblers. Here it is.

Good games. The first one was very aggressive and wild with lots of attacks and counter. The other team at times was way too reckless. And y'all handled the attacks great. The second game, I agree with you. Blur could've taken over ur scrambler and probably cuda held. It wudve been a great attack if green hadn't saved up so much.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-08-2012, 01:02 PM
Just finished this epic battle on Blitz Beach that really displays the power of Bombshell. My teammate used him perfectly throughout, both offensively and defensively. Other that a "what was I thinking" rush I tried on turn 15, there were very few mistakes in this game by either team. In the end, my partner just wore them out with Bombshell.
09-08-2012, 04:06 PM (This post was last modified: 09-08-2012 04:21 PM by GreatGonzales.)
Here's a good one with The Rawhawk vs Dewdundency and Takeout Dinner (#6) on Blitz Beach. We win without specials despite a deployed bombshell and desperate pressure throughout. This is a zero build-up game.

GreatGonzales and The RawkHawk vs. Dewdundency and TakeoutDinner on Blitz Beach
09-08-2012, 05:59 PM
(09-08-2012 04:06 PM)GreatGonzales Wrote:  Here's a good one with The Rawhawk vs Dewdundency and Takeout Dinner (#6) on Blitz Beach. We win without specials despite a deployed bombshell and desperate pressure throughout. This is a zero build-up game.

GreatGonzales and The RawkHawk vs. Dewdundency and TakeoutDinner on Blitz Beach
Did I miss something? I didnt see a reason to surrender there? Either way, it seemed to me that if they were as interested in your base as they were in your wit spaces, they could have won.
09-09-2012, 02:49 AM
I think we had them beat in a couple of turns. But I would have liked to play it out.
09-11-2012, 01:32 PM
Here are our games against the 3 Masters that we charged on ccm while here is our mobi sneak attack against the 19 Masters on machination. Hope y'all like em.
09-11-2012, 02:13 PM (This post was last modified: 09-11-2012 02:15 PM by GreatGonzales.)
Rawkhawk and I just finished a friendly with OneAlexLeft himself (plus a mutual friend)! Unfortunately they timed out. But interesting to see how the creator of the game plays Smile

GreatGonzales and The Rawkhawk vs. OneAlexLeft and krumpetkilla on Blitz Beach
09-12-2012, 02:36 PM
Here's a couple recent games.
Game 1
Game 2
Game 3
Boneheaded Loss
09-12-2012, 11:29 PM
Analyzing what you are doing wrong is good,but this game loves to play on the qualities of the people playing it. The fog of war is the epitome of unknown and a double edged sword. You seem to be more of a controller. Any movement on the board u want to know about. Others, risk takers, will blindly follow luck at times, and then there are us logic bandits.

I know where your units are because of where they are not. You try Smile
09-13-2012, 10:25 AM
(09-12-2012 11:29 PM)Promicide Wrote:  Analyzing what you are doing wrong is good,but this game loves to play on the qualities of the people playing it. The fog of war is the epitome of unknown and a double edged sword. You seem to be more of a controller. Any movement on the board u want to know about. Others, risk takers, will blindly follow luck at times, and then there are us logic bandits.

I know where your units are because of where they are not. You try Smile

I'm an analyzer, not a controller. I run several scenarios through my head before moving. Occasionally I just rush in but, at this level, going with blind luck doesn't work often. Logic bandits? Is that your Outwitters gang? Cocky much?