Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time to get Redonkulous!
11-18-2013, 07:45 PM
RE: Time to get Redonkulous!
How do you maintain the multiplier? In TTL I believe it was just by killing dots; in TTL2, do you have to make a trick? Or is it also enough to kill a dot? Or either?

BTW, Pastil*, that makes two of us that have difficulty with the bosses. It's like playing a mix of code red and gauntlet

Super-Titan Top 200: #2
Super-Titan Winner, 2013 Winter World Cup, OWSA Tournament
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-18-2013, 08:09 PM
(11-18-2013 07:45 PM)poweewee Wrote:  How do you maintain the multiplier? In TTL I believe it was just by killing dots; in TTL2, do you have to make a trick? Or is it also enough to kill a dot? Or either?

BTW, Pastil*, that makes two of us that have difficulty with the bosses. It's like playing a mix of code red and gauntlet

You maintain a multiplier by doing more tricks. After a period of no tricks, your multiplier starts pulsing then disappears.
11-19-2013, 02:58 AM
Okay. There are two multipliers in TtL2. There's the regular dot multiplier that grows each time you kill a dot. Each time you kill a dot, it will add x to the dot multiplier, and give you points based on how each dot is worth at that time. There is also the other multiplier, the x number. This x number is affected only by trick. Each time you perform a trick within a certain period of number, your x number will increase. So, I've had a x20, so each time I kill a dot with that multiplier, the TOTAL dot multiplier (Red dot = x points) goes up by 20. So, I had a x20 multiplier at Red dot = 1000, so the next time a kill a dot, it will go up to Red dot = 1020. The x20 multiplier will reset back to 1 if you do not perform a trick within a certain period of time (like 5-10 seconds or something).
The location of the x20 multiplier is in the middle of the playing screen, and the Red dot = x multiplier is on the top of the screen.

Doowhat? Doodat? Okey:3

1v1 Super-Titan - Peak #32 // Current #56 as AlliDooisRush
2v2 - w/jesusfuentesh #7
2v2 Master League - w/baustin #17 // w/Juslas #85 // Randoms #38