Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Did Poweewee Just Post Every Game He's Played?
10-27-2013, 06:20 AM (This post was last modified: 10-27-2013 06:23 AM by =) Random Task (=.)
RE: Did Poweewee Just Post Every Game He's Played?
(10-27-2013 06:16 AM)Thrutchy Wrote:  
(10-27-2013 05:29 AM)S592000 Wrote:  
(10-27-2013 05:25 AM)Mag!cGuy Wrote:  So sad Sad I won't be kind with someone who criticize us for no reason.
Btw, stop saying "we", say "I" like a real man.

Yes, please.

Reading this thread is kind of funny. I see Magic and Jamay (plus a couple more) arguing. Then I see several others making jokes in an attempt get them to stop arguing.

I think the forum here has relatively healthy conversations between ST to fluffly. But, I've also seen plenty of condescending remarks (me included). It seems OK, but it could be improved. Also consider that as a player moves toward the top, it is likely the their ego goes up as well.

Well said!
Lets not forget we are here because we all share our interest in this game. Thats nothing to get too serious about.

[Image: sig.png][Image: 2u7x1fb.jpg]
awesome signature design by .Memories.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-27-2013, 06:30 AM (This post was last modified: 10-27-2013 07:10 AM by Mag!cGuy.)
*ashamed, apologizing, feeling dumb, running away and trying to hide himself*

You can ask a...
[Image: 6BmXQqC.jpg]
(drawing by Chemoeum)

[Image: sig.png]
10-27-2013, 06:42 AM
C'mon guys, cut Mag!c some slack. I get that his comments can seem condescending at times, but really, it's how teenagers (like me) act sometimes. It doesn't have to be everyone just posting that they agree that Mag!c is being that way, which is stupid. Mag!c can be pretentious.

He's a teenager, calm down. Any teen that wasnt proud of being top 10 or something of ANYTHING in the world should have the right to be proud. Does he have the right to sound like this?
Well, how hard is it to convey thought and emotion over the Internet, without face-to-face contact? Really hard. Misunderstandings are always present. I doubt Mag!c is purposely trying to rub it in anyone's face. Like Szei said, this is one of the best communities out there, and I don't think anyone is trying to say that the fluffies are stupid and shouldn't be a part of this game. Of course not!

With that being said, I'm not going to defend that Mag!c did nothing that isn't to be disliked. He said some stuff that could be taken negatively. However, this doesn't mean that everyone needs to jump on the same battleship and sink the raft Mag!c is on.

Doowhat? Doodat? Okey:3

1v1 Super-Titan - Peak #32 // Current #56 as AlliDooisRush
2v2 - w/jesusfuentesh #7
2v2 Master League - w/baustin #17 // w/Juslas #85 // Randoms #38
10-27-2013, 06:59 AM (This post was last modified: 10-27-2013 07:00 AM by =) Random Task (=.)
Well chosen words Doodat and a very valid statement in my opinion.

No need to be ashamed Mag!c. You spoke out and admitted to have made a mistake. I think this is a great gesture. Just as great as Jamays step to stand up and talk about what makes her feel uncomfortable. Well isn't how this discussion turned out a proof what a great community we are?

As i wrote above. We are all human and and as such we make mistakes. Thats how we grow. In the game as well as in real life. Isnt that a nice analogy? Now lets have fun and start another game ... e.g. A new 2v2 as i have one game where i still need to get opponents matched Smile

10-27-2013, 07:02 AM (This post was last modified: 10-27-2013 07:03 AM by .Memories..)
(10-27-2013 06:59 AM)=) Random Task (= Wrote:  A new 2v2 as i have one game where i still need to get opponents matched Smile

I'll start one!

Edit: Nope.. didn't get you.

[Image: sig.png][Image: 2q2lq9y.jpg]
10-27-2013, 07:03 AM (This post was last modified: 10-27-2013 07:08 AM by =) Random Task (=.)
(10-27-2013 07:02 AM).Memories. Wrote:  I'll start one!

Nooooooo, not you Wink

(10-27-2013 07:02 AM).Memories. Wrote:  Edit: Nope.. didn't get you.

Lucky me Big Grin

10-27-2013, 07:14 AM
Heart

You can ask a...
(drawing by Chemoeum)

10-27-2013, 09:27 AM
I'd also like to add that Mag!c specifically has done a significant amount for the community: coaching a massive amount players, organized multiple tournaments, been a leader in his clan, helped generate activity in "elite" that was missing, etc. All of this should be considered when a comment of his might look a bit arrogant. And we are all human and imperfect.
10-27-2013, 08:15 PM
(10-27-2013 09:27 AM)Thrutchy Wrote:  I'd also like to add that Mag!c specifically has done a significant amount for the community: coaching a massive amount players, organized multiple tournaments, been a leader in his clan, helped generate activity in "elite" that was missing, etc. All of this should be considered when a comment of his might look a bit arrogant. And we are all human and imperfect.

Yep! Same opinion here! When you are that active and full of passion for this game it may happen that you don't use the best wording in each post. Well said, thrutchy!
10-27-2013, 08:27 PM
You are so positive guys, thank you.

I think this community is truly one of the wisest of all!

You can ask a...
(drawing by Chemoeum)