Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
The Elite Championship - Season 1 [winner: Pharmafan!]
09-21-2013, 06:45 AM
RE: The Elite Championship [STARTED!]
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAgISbmQsM

Finished my game with Torbreck. My mobi kinda got caught but I won the ensuing base race

Soldier spam FTW
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-21-2013, 12:02 PM
(09-21-2013 06:45 AM)Alvendor Wrote:  outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAgISbmQsM

Finished my game with Torbreck. My mobi kinda got caught but I won the ensuing base race
Kicking myself for not moving medic and buffing the heavy at the end.... would have won. I missed that one soldier at the back Sad GG Alvendor

Super-Titan Top 200: #5
GCID: ===Torbreck===
King of the Hill
09-21-2013, 06:04 PM
Brackets updated! Awesome games guys, they're very interesting to comment (and easy, most of them last less than 20 turns Big Grin )

You can ask a...
[Image: 6BmXQqC.jpg]
(drawing by Chemoeum)

[Image: sig.png]
09-21-2013, 11:38 PM
Gg Torbreck

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAgITh7QoM
09-22-2013, 08:33 AM
Congrats,

why in turn 6 kill scout and not medic ?
09-22-2013, 09:18 AM
I have to protect my base because of the advanced position of his soldier ( turn 5). To do that I have to make my 3 point soldier on the bonus come back.

The only way to kill my 3 point soldier for Torbreck is to use his runner.
So if I kill the medic, in my opinion he can try to rush the base and I don't know if I will be able to defend.

So, for me killing the runner on this turn prevent the rush, and the only thing that I need with scallys is to have the time to put my units at the good place to hold the position and attack.
09-23-2013, 10:38 AM
Comedy gold! Torbreck clicked done accidentally and then I did the worst next turn due to walking my baby around, giving him a very reasonable chance of winning, somehow I ended up winning, gg, my friend! Silly but fun...you would've had me if you hadn't clicked done outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAgKS6gggM

"Love is patient, love is kind....It does not dishonor others, is not self-seeking, is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres." 1st Corinthians 13:4
09-23-2013, 09:16 PM
Finally won one :

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAgPiQugoM

Super-Titan Top 200: #2
Super-Titan Winner, 2013 Winter World Cup, OWSA Tournament
09-23-2013, 10:26 PM
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAgPSknwoM

Awpertunity took the advantage until turn 16 (i took more than 2 nights to play my turn 15 haaaaaaaaaa Smile ) and i think he missed his turn 16 and the game.
Imo you should have killed my sniper with yours plus the boosted runner with 2 runners and the other runner with the heavy.
09-23-2013, 11:44 PM
(09-23-2013 09:16 PM)poweewee Wrote:  Finally won one :

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAgPiQugoM

Gg poweewee, i put our game

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAgISbmQgM