Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
The Elite Championship - Season 1 [winner: Pharmafan!]
09-18-2013, 06:57 AM
RE: The Elite Championship [STARTED!]
Yeah, my inexperience with maps is definitely showing. I've actually played very few games, and somehow I haven't ended up playing on maps like Reaper against adorables much or Thorn Gulley (I'm definitely going to lose agaist LER4T).

I'm hoping the next series of this tournament I can improve on those maps Big Grin

"Love is patient, love is kind....It does not dishonor others, is not self-seeking, is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres." 1st Corinthians 13:4
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-18-2013, 11:51 PM
LER4T handily beat me on Thorn Gulley.

I'd like to note, please don't laugh at my feeble game, I really messed this one up.

I need a lot more practice on that map Tongue

Thanks for the game, LER4T

"Love is patient, love is kind....It does not dishonor others, is not self-seeking, is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres." 1st Corinthians 13:4
09-19-2013, 05:58 AM (This post was last modified: 09-19-2013 06:09 AM by Alvendor.)
Finished two games, both decided by early timing attacks.

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAgPTOrwkM

I created a mobi way too early. Good move by his_daddy to punish me for it. Letting the mobi get caught was also bad (I kind of suspected a runner lurking around) but main error was the mobi spawn in the first place.

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAgOT70AkM

Plan was to mass 3hp soldiers to minimize any damage he could do with scramblers, think this is good on this specific matchup as snipers are so expensive on this map.
If find an opportunity take out and delay just enough units to prevent a defense.

Soldier spam FTW
09-19-2013, 06:26 AM
GG!
(09-19-2013 05:58 AM)Alvendor Wrote:  Finished two games, both decided by early timing attacks.

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAgPTOrwkM

I created a mobi way too early. Good move by his_daddy to punish me for it. Letting the mobi get caught was also bad (I kind of suspected a runner lurking around) but main error was the mobi spawn in the first place.

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAgOT70AkM

Plan was to mass 3hp soldiers to minimize any damage he could do with scramblers, think this is good on this specific matchup as snipers are so expensive on this map.
If find an opportunity take out and delay just enough units to prevent a defense.
09-19-2013, 08:15 AM
Nice job, good games.

09-19-2013, 08:16 AM (This post was last modified: 09-19-2013 08:22 AM by Sharugames.)
Congrats Alvendor your rush was much faster than I expected

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAgPiS6QkM

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAgJjk-AoM

2 scrambler wins that make me wonder why i ever play anything else.
And bring me to 3wins and 3 loses

PS: His_Daddy i'm still waiting for your game invite to start my last match
09-19-2013, 11:01 PM
Excellent games !

Super-Titan Top 200: #5
GCID: ===Torbreck===
King of the Hill
09-20-2013, 01:08 AM
To anybody who is waiting for me to start my P1 games...

I apologize, as I will be gone this weekend, I am waiting until next week to start them.

09-20-2013, 10:59 PM
(09-18-2013 11:51 PM)Cor13:4 Wrote:  LER4T handily beat me on Thorn Gulley.

I'd like to note, please don't laugh at my feeble game, I really messed this one up.

I need a lot more practice on that map Tongue

Thanks for the game, LER4T

Hey you were not ridiculous, i think that the best thing to beat a mobi on this map is another mobi, or keeping the corresponding witts to threat.

Here it is ,gg

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAgPT44AkM
09-21-2013, 02:35 AM
Just finished my game with Mag!cGuy. Due to his complete forfeit in season 1 it's not for the brackets but one of the games he started before. GG!

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAgISntAoM