Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.83 Average
08-09-2013, 11:40 AM
RE: Clan List
I agree. Multiple games going on for each clan made it difficult to follow and care about any particular game. If you are going to do this, keep very simple.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-09-2013, 12:01 PM
More people, the less active ones, will be more likely to play in split games. If it is just one game, participation, I know especially in Wolfpack, won't be very high, no more than a post from each player, max. Most don't even check the forums every day, so..

Doowhat? Doodat? Okey:3

1v1 Super-Titan - Peak #32 // Current #56 as AlliDooisRush
2v2 - w/jesusfuentesh #7
2v2 Master League - w/baustin #17 // w/Juslas #85 // Randoms #38
08-09-2013, 12:52 PM
(08-09-2013 09:30 AM)lawtai Wrote:  I still think a team game would be best, and wouldn't fall apart like the first try at the clan matches.

(08-09-2013 11:40 AM)Thrutchy Wrote:  I agree. Multiple games going on for each clan made it difficult to follow and care about any particular game. If you are going to do this, keep very simple.

That depends on what you call a "team game". I guess you mean a AvE style match. I would call that a mode of game. I just don't understand why some of you don't find it simple doing some 1v1 at the same time. For example one of you might only play once or twice, and then a AvE style match. Is it that difficult? I don't find difficult posting a link in one thread I would create for those specific matches. I understand the fact that some players are inactive but I can't do much about it. Anyways, there are people wanting to join any clan. So some of you might easily reorganize the clan.

I just don't want 3 or 4 players representing a clan. That kind of match might be arranged any time.

Just like I said, I'll check how many clans are active with at least 11 players (or 6 players, but I would change a little the format).

For all I know, Diamond has +11 active players. Wolfpack has like 10 active players. So, we are 3 clans so far. Anyway this will be rechecked. I wouldn't mind having a clan tournament with 4 clans. Once the thread is published, let's see how many people are willing to take part, apply for a clan, or recruit people. I'll try to contact Adam to see if he would be willing to help this with the Witter Digest, with the condition that if this doesn't accomplish the requirements, it would be called off.

Don't neglect your fellowship with God, family and study by playing video games. Be organized with your time

GC name: jesusfuentesh
Super-Titan 1v1; 2v2
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-09-2013, 01:16 PM
iPro definitely doesn't qualify for that.
08-09-2013, 01:26 PM
(08-09-2013 01:16 PM)Thrutchy Wrote:  iPro definitely doesn't qualify for that.

Did you already try to let them know about it? Keeping in touch? Wouldn't you be able to recruit really active players (I know you have been kind of selective though)? Did the leader told you to say that?

If you tried all this, I understand buddy. Or else, give it a try.

Don't neglect your fellowship with God, family and study by playing video games. Be organized with your time

Super-Titan 1v1; 2v2
08-09-2013, 01:42 PM
I know we don't have 11 active players right now. We might be able to get half that.

We probably should have recruited more lower league players. I think we had a gifted player once. Many of our masters players became STs. We are clearly top-heavy which makes us less active. Probably not a good thing. I assume anonymous may have a similar problem, but they may have a little more diversity.
08-09-2013, 07:20 PM
(08-09-2013 12:52 PM)jesusfuentesh Wrote:  I'll try to contact Adam to see if he would be willing to help this with the Witter Digest, with the condition that if this doesn't accomplish the requirements, it would be called off.

I'm not too keen on that idea. It would just create a giant tornado of people who sign up, then almost instantly turn inactive, which is like the opposite of what I imagine of a clan.

(08-09-2013 01:42 PM)Thrutchy Wrote:  I think we had a gifted player once.

That was Mr.Banger Tongue

08-09-2013, 08:45 PM (This post was last modified: 08-09-2013 08:46 PM by jesusfuentesh.)
Ok thanks for your suggestions and opinios

Super-Titan 1v1; 2v2
08-09-2013, 10:50 PM
My only suggestion is to avoid an AvE team-style 2v2 match. I can see this taking a veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery long time to play, and would hold up the tournament big time.

GC name: amoffett11
1v1 Super-Titan
2v2 with .Memories. and 2v2 random Master League

Until you stalk and overrun you can't devour anyone
08-09-2013, 11:17 PM
(08-09-2013 10:50 PM)amoffett Wrote:  My only suggestion is to avoid an AvE team-style 2v2 match. I can see this taking a veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery long time to play, and would hold up the tournament big time.

Ok. We can avoid that match. I understand perfectly since a match would take at the very most, so to speak, 4 months to finish. Actually, just right now I am editing the thread to publish it today or tomorrow hopefully.

Super-Titan 1v1; 2v2