Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
05-13-2013, 06:56 AM (This post was last modified: 05-13-2013 07:00 AM by .Memories..)
RE: Riddles!
(05-13-2013 06:54 AM)Doodat Wrote:  36, 1, 1?

Oh right x.x. But couldn't he have? I mean, if the twin was older by a minute..

That'd be quite the bar tab between two guys Wink. Unless they are high-rollers!

If we're speaking literally, this would be a potential problem. But no one would refer to a twin as their oldest or youngest child. They'd say something like, "My oldest are boys."

[Image: sig.png][Image: 2q2lq9y.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-13-2013, 07:03 AM (This post was last modified: 05-13-2013 07:15 AM by TheGoldenGriffin.)
The animal mindom wants to hold a race. One animal will be chosen from each of thrre catigories:
- bird
- reptile
- primate
- insect
- bear
- marsupial
- canine
- mollusk
The animal kingdom also can't decide what kind of race it will be. It has to have some fairness in it. Examples:
A garden snail could represent the mollusks but it cannot compete in a flying race but a pigeon can
A silverback gorilla could represent the primates but not in a cave, it has no way to navigate in the dark like brown bats
A dingo could represent the canines but it can't compete in a climbing race but a gecko could
A grasshopper could represent the insects but not in a swimming race or it will drown unless its a mallard duck
A koala could represent the marsupials but it can't compete in a digging race but an earthworm could
Help the animal kingdom decide the animals and race.

I hear there's a secret Mobi hidden here somewhere…
05-13-2013, 07:40 AM
Damn you got it already!

And $36 is an expensive bar tab? lol, I wish. $36 is 3 drinks where I live, I usually spend over $100 every time I go out.... UGH!
05-13-2013, 07:50 AM
(05-13-2013 07:40 AM)awpertunity Wrote:  Damn you got it already!

And $36 is an expensive bar tab? lol, I wish. $36 is 3 drinks where I live, I usually spend over $100 every time I go out.... UGH!

I suppose I was thinking beer.. and also that I don't drink very much in any given night Wink.

[Image: sig.png][Image: 2q2lq9y.jpg]
05-13-2013, 08:54 AM
Yes, drinking is expensive if you do it at bars and clubs and what-not. The fact that there is a happy hour implies that the rest of the time is not so happy.

That puzzle about the kids' ages is a good one. If you don't realize the trick to it, it'll make you pull your hair out.

[Image: 257k5t3.jpg][Image: 33mq0s8.jpg]
If you don't get my jokes, it's because of Postmodernism.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-13-2013, 01:21 PM
(05-13-2013 06:56 AM).Memories. Wrote:  
(05-13-2013 06:54 AM)Doodat Wrote:  36, 1, 1?

Oh right x.x. But couldn't he have? I mean, if the twin was older by a minute..

That'd be quite the bar tab between two guys Wink. Unless they are high-rollers!

If we're speaking literally, this would be a potential problem. But no one would refer to a twin as their oldest or youngest child. They'd say something like, "My oldest are boys."

I was thinking when he said his oldest "1" he meant age wise. And I mean, nine month for a new baby, it's possibleTongue

Doowhat? Doodat? Okey:3

1v1 Super-Titan - Peak #32 // Current #56 as AlliDooisRush
2v2 - w/jesusfuentesh #7
2v2 Master League - w/baustin #17 // w/Juslas #85 // Randoms #38
05-13-2013, 01:25 PM (This post was last modified: 05-13-2013 01:32 PM by TheGreatErenan.)
(05-13-2013 07:03 AM)TheGoldenGriffin Wrote:  The animal mindom wants to hold a race. One animal will be chosen from each of thrre catigories:
- bird
- reptile
- primate
- insect
- bear
- marsupial
- canine
- mollusk
The animal kingdom also can't decide what kind of race it will be. It has to have some fairness in it. Examples:
A garden snail could represent the mollusks but it cannot compete in a flying race but a pigeon can
A silverback gorilla could represent the primates but not in a cave, it has no way to navigate in the dark like brown bats
A dingo could represent the canines but it can't compete in a climbing race but a gecko could
A grasshopper could represent the insects but not in a swimming race or it will drown unless its a mallard duck
A koala could represent the marsupials but it can't compete in a digging race but an earthworm could

How about this:

A swimming race

Mollusks - Squid
Reptile - Turtle
Bird - Duck

Ace, Bruce, Clive, and Dirk all work at the same monster engineering lab. Their annual salaries are $30k, $40k, $50k, and $60k, but not necessarily in that order. They are also 25, 30, 35, and 40 years old, but once again, not necessarily in that order. In addition, some of them wear a hat every day, while others never wear a hat. Unfortunately, while engineering their monsters, they messed around with too many types of alien goo and have scrambled their brains. They can't remember who makes how much or how old each of them are or who likes to wear a hat. To make matters worse, the monsters they created escaped and stole/ate their ID cards and all the paperwork that identifies their salaries, ages, and inclinations toward hatwearing. Fortunately, some fundamentally helpful but rascally and playful space aliens took pity on them and have compiled a list of clues to help them whip their brains back into working shape. With these clues, can you help sort out their salaries, ages, and headwear preferences?
  • Clive is younger than everyone who likes to wear a hat.
  • Exactly two of the men like to wear a hat.
  • The youngest person and the person who earns the least do not wear a hat.
  • Bruce is older than everyone who earns more than Clive.
  • Ace is younger than everyone who earns less than Clive.
  • Dirk is older than everyone who doesn't wear a hat.
  • Dirk earns less than exactly one of the men who wear hats.
  • Dirk earns more than exactly one of the men who don't wear hats.
  • Bruce is not the oldest.
  • The oldest man makes less than Clive.
  • The man who earns the most wears a hat.

By the way, I made this list of clues up myself, so don't bother trying to Google for the solution. Tongue

05-13-2013, 02:38 PM
Ace-30k-25-no hat
Bruce-50k-30-no hat
Clive-60k-35-hat
Dirk-40k-40-hat

Doowhat? Doodat? Okey:3

1v1 Super-Titan - Peak #32 // Current #56 as AlliDooisRush
2v2 - w/jesusfuentesh #7
2v2 Master League - w/baustin #17 // w/Juslas #85 // Randoms #38
05-13-2013, 09:28 PM
(05-13-2013 01:25 PM)TheGreatErenan Wrote:  
(05-13-2013 07:03 AM)TheGoldenGriffin Wrote:  The animal mindom wants to hold a race. One animal will be chosen from each of thrre catigories:
- bird
- reptile
- primate
- insect
- bear
- marsupial
- canine
- mollusk

How about this:

A swimming race

Mollusks - Squid
Reptile - Turtle
Bird - Duck
You only did three, youre supposed to do all of them

I hear there's a secret Mobi hidden here somewhere…
05-13-2013, 11:33 PM (This post was last modified: 05-13-2013 11:36 PM by TheGreatErenan.)
You said three of them. Well, you said thrre.
(05-13-2013 02:38 PM)Doodat Wrote:  Ace-30k-25-no hat
Bruce-50k-30-no hat
Clive-60k-35-hat
Dirk-40k-40-hat

No, sorry, that's not it.