Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4.25 Average
BEING CHEATED? - read this first!
04-03-2013, 08:49 AM
RE: BEING CHEATED? - read this first!
I also am was cheated, if you can fix the points it would be greatly appreciated. outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20Y7Z6cAww

"Love is patient, love is kind....It does not dishonor others, is not self-seeking, is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres." 1st Corinthians 13:4
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-03-2013, 09:38 AM
He got me twice apparently, which is just awesome. Once as 'Took' and another as 'GuessWho'... What's bothering me also, how were his first two usernames banned, and then he's so quickly in Master? I checked his profile and he had only 13 wins at the time, and yet he's already in the fourth tier? He hacked his ranking also somehow?
04-03-2013, 10:05 AM (This post was last modified: 04-03-2013 10:07 AM by Resolverinn.)
outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20Y56GZAww

outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20Y8fucAww

Got beaten 2 times in a row, in round 2 Smile

I'm bad, but not that bad Smile

Regards
Resolverinn
04-03-2013, 10:10 AM (This post was last modified: 04-03-2013 10:10 AM by [PETA] Cor13:4.)
Kinda sad to lose ranking this way, considering I just made it into the top 200.

Oh, and it's possible to get into Masters after only a few games. I was masters after 6 games (5 being placement games).

"Love is patient, love is kind....It does not dishonor others, is not self-seeking, is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres." 1st Corinthians 13:4
04-03-2013, 10:15 AM
outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20Y1v-XAww

New GC name

GC name: amoffett11
1v1 Super-Titan
2v2 with .Memories. and 2v2 random Master League

Until you stalk and overrun you can't devour anyone
04-03-2013, 01:53 PM
seriously, there needs to be an IP or UDID ban, or he'll never go away. Surely Adam and Alex can figure out how to do one of those?

GameCenter: ElPared
Master League Crying Foot Master League

OSN Player Profile: ElPared -- I'm always posting both wins and losses, critiques welcome
04-03-2013, 01:59 PM
(04-03-2013 01:53 PM)ElPared Wrote:  seriously, there needs to be an IP or UDID ban, or he'll never go away. Surely Adam and Alex can figure out how to do one of those?

Pfff. I wish there was some legal matter that could bring the feds or something. Now that is something that I would be interested in watching the news for, for once.

GC: TheGreatAnt
04-03-2013, 02:06 PM
(04-03-2013 01:59 PM)TheGreatAnt Wrote:  
(04-03-2013 01:53 PM)ElPared Wrote:  seriously, there needs to be an IP or UDID ban, or he'll never go away. Surely Adam and Alex can figure out how to do one of those?

Pfff. I wish there was some legal matter that could bring the feds or something. Now that is something that I would be interested in watching the news for, for once.

I don't get it, do you think it's impossible to ban an IP address, or a Unique Device ID? Every iDevice has a UDID and everything that connects to the internet has an IP address. It should be possible

OSN Player Profile: ElPared -- I'm always posting both wins and losses, critiques welcome
04-03-2013, 02:14 PM
(04-03-2013 02:06 PM)ElPared Wrote:  
(04-03-2013 01:59 PM)TheGreatAnt Wrote:  

I don't get it, do you think it's impossible to ban an IP address, or a Unique Device ID? Every iDevice has a UDID and everything that connects to the internet has an IP address. It should be possible
No. Tracing an IP is certainly possible. I'm just saying it would be enjoyable to get legal justice, though there isn't any real felony here. The only way Feds would get involved is if the hacker stole the code and used it for his own game...

GC: TheGreatAnt
04-03-2013, 02:17 PM
well, if you can prove damages you can sue anybody lol