fair enough!

1v1 Super-Titan

2v2 Master League with dakdak97 and boyoxneder

gc:connor3491
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-04-2013, 12:04 PM
RE: More Bombshell Trouble
W1cked, that's not what a boss would think. He would think, "Oh, he is pressuring me with a bombshell. So what!! I am the boss. I want to make a Mobi. I am going to make a Mobi!" Then he would make a Mobi.

I guess what I am trying to say is, you want to do something, then do it
02-04-2013, 12:50 PM
(02-04-2013 12:04 PM)garcia1000 Wrote:  W1cked, that's not what a boss would think. He would think, "Oh, he is pressuring me with a bombshell. So what!! I am the boss. I want to make a Mobi. I am going to make a Mobi!" Then he would make a Mobi.
Lol.
And when I want to make a scrambler I make a scrambler. Scrambler is strong on glitch Wink
02-05-2013, 12:36 AM
(02-03-2013 04:56 AM)W1cked21 Wrote:  A game I've just lost. Who did I have to do when he created his bombshells?? :o
Click

T6 it looks like you guess there was a BS behind the runners and that why you put your medic out to boost your heavy. But maybe that's just what you do anyway. If you did guess there was a BS, you could just just moved your units back.

T8 now you know the BS is there, no biggy, kill a runner with the heavy, move it back a hex, make a soldier, move it next to heavy but out of range of the BS, and kill another runner. Or maybe use a runner instead of a soldier, do whatever you want, but don't stay in BS range.

The Gruff Billies Clan:
Yeah. We ate your grass, bub.
Fluffy League Whatcha gonna do? Fluffy League
02-05-2013, 01:33 AM
As you know, I am a very intelligent person and one of the best Outwitters players, therefore I am qualified to give advice on W1cked21's game. Here are some of the interesting opinions I have on your moves:

Turn 2, there is no need to boost the runner. Scallywags won't be attacking your runner, it's wit inefficient for him. You could have saved some wits there. No need to move the heavy either. 90% of good players take the wit space with a runner, not a soldier.

Turn 4, no need to move the Sniper. You're Adorables! You have a Mobi! Why are you moving the sniper!

Turn 6, with the 4 extra wits you have from moving better on turn 2-4, make a Mobi and hit and run him to crush him instead of making that second medic. That medic wastes like 4 wits. 4 wits + 4 wits = 8 wits = boosted Mobi already!

Turn 8, sorry you lost already.

Overall, you need to do two things to improve in order to become a player ranked top 10 in the world, like me.

1) Know what your gameplan is. In this matchup and map, your plan is to get out a Mobi ASAP so that he can only safely place one bombshell at most. Then attrition him with hit and run.
2) Let nothing get in the way of executing your gameplan. You want a Mobi? Damn the torpedoes! Make a Mobi! It is worth paying any price to achieve your goal, as long as the price isn't too high.
02-05-2013, 02:06 AM
(02-05-2013 01:33 AM)garcia1000 Wrote:  As you know, I am a very intelligent person and one of the best Outwitters players, therefore I am qualified to give advice on W1cked21's game. Here are some of the interesting opinions I have on your moves:

Turn 2, there is no need to boost the runner. Scallywags won't be attacking your runner, it's wit inefficient for him. You could have saved some wits there. No need to move the heavy either. 90% of good players take the wit space with a runner, not a soldier.

Turn 4, no need to move the Sniper. You're Adorables! You have a Mobi! Why are you moving the sniper!

Turn 6, with the 4 extra wits you have from moving better on turn 2-4, make a Mobi and hit and run him to crush him instead of making that second medic. That medic wastes like 4 wits. 4 wits + 4 wits = 8 wits = boosted Mobi already!

Turn 8, sorry you lost already.

Overall, you need to do two things to improve in order to become a player ranked top 10 in the world, like me.

1) Know what your gameplan is. In this matchup and map, your plan is to get out a Mobi ASAP so that he can only safely place one bombshell at most. Then attrition him with hit and run.
2) Let nothing get in the way of executing your gameplan. You want a Mobi? Damn the torpedoes! Make a Mobi! It is worth paying any price to achieve your goal, as long as the price isn't too high.

Garcia1000, along with Necrocat is one of my favorite posters now.
(And not just because I like the idea of a cyborg in a sombrero and a desicated, but undying feline...)

Ja Karta: Master League Long Shadow division
w/Niloc 1308 & Buzz Killingtun: Master League Hidden Owl & Proud Turtle divisions
Happy to accept friendlies! (Could use the practice. ; )
02-05-2013, 05:29 AM (This post was last modified: 02-05-2013 05:29 AM by Mag!cGuy.)
Ahahaha thanks garcia these were very nice tips Big Grin I dislike Thorn Gulley anyway ^^

Let's make friendlies. Just to see if you can be that arrogant Tongue

You can ask a...
[Image: 6BmXQqC.jpg]
(drawing by Chemoeum)

[Image: sig.png]
02-09-2013, 03:07 AM
Ok, I think garcia can't give me lessons anymore. Tongue

Thorn Gulley: I win.

Additionnal game on glitch: also win. Big Grin

You can ask a...
[Image: 6BmXQqC.jpg]
(drawing by Chemoeum)

[Image: sig.png]
02-09-2013, 06:08 AM
(02-09-2013 03:07 AM)W1cked21 Wrote:  Ok, I think garcia can't give me lessons anymore. Tongue

Thorn Gulley: I win.

Additionnal game on glitch: also win. Big Grin

Did you just beat the best player in the world twice?? You must be the God of Outwitters!!! Big Grin

Soldier spam FTW
02-09-2013, 06:19 AM
I see you took his advice in the game you played against him...

The Gruff Billies Clan:
Yeah. We ate your grass, bub.
Fluffy League Whatcha gonna do? Fluffy League